Stealing the Credit Card (Suho limited Edition)

Third person's pov:

;

"Shhhh, make sure you don't wake him up, Jongdae." The yoda giant said, trying to hold back his laughter. "If you'll shut up," Jongdae retorted, while positioning the permanent marker on their leader, Junmyeon's face. Junmyeon was asleep, oblivious to the world around him. Sleeping like an angel, as always. As Chanyeol, Jongdae & Baekhyun stood by the poor leader's bed, Jongin & Sehun were rummaging through his many purses and pouches. "There it is! Yehet~" Sehun did a mini cheer, but was immediately shut up by the other hyungs, afraid that the leader would wake up any moment. As Sehun removed Junmyeon's unlimited Credit Card from the wallet, he left the room hurriedly with Jongin, in a fit of giggles. ~

"Mission A, accomplished." Baekhyun reported, while bringing his palm up to his forehead. "Good." Jongdae replied casually, still concentrating on his masterpiece. "And voila! Mission B accomplished!" He threw the marker into the bin, and escaped from the room with the others.

-

Their plan was to steal Junmyeon's credit card, but just for fun, they also decided to doodle on his face.

After a while, Junmyeon woke up from his long afternoon nap. He went to the bathroom to wash up, and all that was heard was a yelp. ~

"YAH!" He screamed indignantly  from the bathroom, while storming out. "What is the meaning of this?! You know I have a date with _______ later! Now I can't wash this off!" He bumped his foot against the corner of the table, and so he hopped on the other in pain. Unfortunate, unfortunate. "Hyung! You're so funny!" Chanyeol, aka reaction king, joked, while clapping his hands like a retarded seal. "Aish! All of you-" he stopped mid-sentence, as he noticed what

Kyungsoo had in his hands. "Junmyeon Hyung, you can always wear these out." He then held up sunglasses and a mask. "Okay okay, I'll deal with you all later. I'm so late."

-

Junmyeon donned the mask and sunglasses, hoping that he didn't look too bad. And of course he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of you. -

You were waiting at the entrance of the mall for nearly an hour now, until you noticed some strange guy walking towards you. He waved. "Junmyeon?! Is that you?" You tried holding back your laughter, but you couldn't. Just imagine pororo with blonde centre parting and an oversized mask covering his mouth; that's exactly what he looked like. "Omo what happened?"

- "Something cropped up with the members, sorry ______." He took your hands and brought you into the mall. "You hungry yet?" He asked, and you simply nodded. He then brought you into a posh restaurant to have a candlelit dinner. Little did you know that the other exo members were sitting at a far end of the restaurant, observing Junmyeon carefully. "Uhm waitress, may I have the bill?" -

"It's $207.56 total." She handed him the bill. He dug his hands into his pockets, and fished out his wallet. But when he opened it, his eyes widened in horror. "Holy. Shit." He cursed, while staring at his wallet the whole time. "What's wrong?" He showed you the empty wallet, and gestured for you to move closer.

-

"I think I misplaced my credit card. Or someone stole it." He whispered, feeling embarrassed. Apparently, Junmyeon doesn't bring any cash out, he only brings his card.

So in this case, too bad. "Don't worry I'll pay-" before you finished your sentence, your attention got driven to the far end of the room, where 11 other boys were roaring in laughter. "Uhm. I think our problem is solved?" You pointed, and he spun  around. "YAH! Give me back my card!" He darted over to their table and demanded his card back. "Sorry Hyung, but we've spent all the money in it to buy the things we wanted." Chanyeol apologized, but he didn't sound sorry at all. "YAH! It was bad enough you drew on my face with a permanent marker! And now you spent all the money in my card?" He ruffled his hair in rage and cursed once again; but this time round you walked over and joined the other members in their laughter.

*****

Wala lang pinag tripan ko lang si Suho!! Hahahaha yaman ng gurang este ng bias niyo. Pwede na kayong maging...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mag kaibigan!! Para araw araw may libre ka. Oha!! May umasa de joke lang mga friends.

                      .                 Autumn <3