2.3

"i quit 5sos," ashton stood by maria's door frame as maria stood there, jaw dropped.

"y-you did what?" she spit out, way beyond shocked. she felt her head spin. her favourite band member just quit his band.

"i quit." ashton repeated, looking into her mesmerizing eyes that held so much meaning behind.

"why would you do that?" maria whispered, rubbing her fingers up and down ashton's arm. his body shivered under her touch... so soothing - so beautiful.

"because i did it for you," ashton stepped closer to maria. he felt her heart race and he couldnt help but slightly smile at the effect he had on her.

"w-what?" maria choked out.

"ill tell you everything once you let me in," ashton licked his lips, his hard gaze (just like his dick) on maria.

"okay, yeah, of course." maria let ashton walk in the apartment. hailey wasnt here for the last month - she was on holiday with her boyfriend, jack. so she let maria on her own, of course with ashton visiting her every once in a while.

more like every day.

"so?" maria sat down on the same couch they were both sitting on 5 days ago.

"so... i just found out luke and the other guys were behind this. they decided to have me block you and stuff, so we wouldn't message each other. they thought you werent good for me, but you were." ashton felt guilty... really guilty. maria went through all the pain for nothing.

"luke told me it was 'for the best' but it truly wasnt. you are my best, maria. you are the one for me, you really are. i fucking fell for you at our first meeting, and when you just left... i hated myself. i thought you found out the whole reason to why i started self harming and i just hated my self." ashton had tears flowing down his cheeks, and maria stretched her arm out to wipe them off.

he has never been so in love with someone before.

"i-im so so so so so so sorry, maria," ashton kissed her left cheek, her right cheek, her chin, her nose, her forehead and then her neck. "so... so, sorry."

"i-it's okay," maria shuddered in satisfaction. "i love you so much."

"i love you," ashton grinned, kissing her nose once more. he thought it was cute, shaped like a button and all.

"but dont quit." maria looked into his eyes, that held such love and happiness.

it made her happy.

he made her happy.

"why not?"

"because you have an amazing life ahead of you, ashton, just please... consider it at least." maria begged, her fingers entwined with ashton's.

"the only life ill ever have is with you, maria," ashton took in a deep breath. "but if it makes you happy, ill consider it."

"thank you so much. i love you," maria grinned, excitement flowing through her body.

"not as much as i love you."