Chapter 1

A/N:
Let's start the new journey of MewGulf.

Hello, everyone 😉 Welcome, and please enjoy!

—————

Gulf stared blankly at the ticking clock on the wall. It was 10 minutes before the class started but Mew was yet to text him that he had arrived and waited for him downstairs like their usual weekdays.

Usually, Mew would have picked him up 15 minutes before their class so they could arrive exactly 10 minutes before the Professor came in.

But Mew was late by 5 minutes today and he didn't even text Gulf beforehand. Gulf would be late if he didn't get his ass off to his class right now. It would be another 5 minutes delay if he ordered an online motorbike service for a lift because he had to wait for the driver first.

Gulf heaved a deep sigh as he slung his backpack. It seemed like he had to work his feet to get to his class in time. Without stalling, Gulf rushed to his morning class alone with a little jog.

Even when he had seated himself on his usual seat, Mew was yet to be seen. He didn't even manage to come in time when the Professor came in. He saw Techno was bowing and apologizing for being late to the Professor and made himself passed to his reserved seat next to Gulf.

Gulf turned his head and stared blankly at his friend. Techno frowned upon being watched creepily with Gulf's bambi eyes, "What?" He spat out, flicking Gulf to come back to his sense.

"Where is Mew?" He asked the other guy since Techno and Mew were living in the same building.

"He's not with you?" Techno asked back as he peeked over Gulf's shoulder and found Mew's designated seat was empty. Normally Mew would go by himself to pick Gulf first at his dorm before they go to the campus.

Gulf shook his head weakly and followed Techno's gaze that fell onto Mew's empty seat next to him.

Techno could sense the sudden slump of Gulf's mood so he tried to give Mew an excuse and wish that he could lessen the torture Gulf gave to his other friend. Because, man, when Gulf was not in his best mood, he would make things difficult for his friends, especially Mew.

If Techno himself had found it difficult for himself to face the badmood Gulf, he imagined being Mew right away. It must have been hell for the other guy.

"Why would he be late when he's never late to begin with? He's the earliest riser among us!" Gulf pouted as he started to take notes so he could later lend Mew his notes because that guy was a diligent student.

He wouldn't risk missing a few notes that was the main reason he dragged Gulf to come earlier to class every morning. It had been more than a year since then even Gulf now naturally woke up before Mew banged on his door and made the ruckus.

So having Mew slept off on Monday morning was very unlikely. Gulf didn't meet Mew on Sunday because he went to his hometown on Friday night, in which that was the last time he saw Mew since the other guy was the one who dropped him at the train station.

The last thing Mew said to him was that he informed Gulf that he could not pick him up at the train station because he had something to do last night. And nothing came from him since then. At least Mew could inform him that he couldn't pick him up ths morning too, so Gulf might sleep longer instead of getting ready before Mew annoyingly knocking on his door.

With pouty mouth, Gulf tried to focus on taking notes of the lecture and shoved the thought of his annoying friend aside.

.
.
.
.
.