Chapter 4

Mew picked Gulf up the next morning like he normally did since the tanned guy had succeeded in kicking him out last night. Mew was pushed by the other guy to either go back to his dorm or go on a date with his boyfriend.

The pale guy chose to go home since Tar was a bit cranky upon his rejection to go on a date with him since Mew chose nursing gulf over going on a date with his boyfriend.

Gulf didn't know about the little fight he had with his boyfriend. Mew didn't want his friend to know because it would only make thing worse. Gulf would blame himself even more. It was proven by how Gulf told him to go home or just have the date he cancelled.

And now that Gulf was finding his friend, whom he had kicked out from his room not even 12 hours ago made the tanned guy frowned. "What the heck are you doing?" Gulf was not amused by the way he chose his words. He was still having a bed hair when he opened the door for Mew.

"Going to school?" Mew was confused, since it was their daily routine to go to school together and now the other guy was questioning him.

"I can go by myself." Gulf rolled his eyes, he was pissed either by finding Mew at his front door or awakened early in the morning.

"But we always go together.." Mew had his thick brows crumpled. He honestly chose to believe that Gulf was annoyed due to rising early.

The other guy scoffed, "Uhuh. It doesn't mean that I cannot go by myself, you know." Gulf was going to slam the door but Mew's dr.marten had slid between the door and its frame. Gulf looked even more pissed, his brows were rising, making lines on his forehead.

"Are you chasing me out again?" Mew queried. "You seem eager to chase me out since last night." He added.

Gulf clucked his tongue, "Because you're annoying."

That made Mew frowned deeper, "What did I do wrong?" He was pushed into more confusion.

Good, now I'm stuck with two cranky guys. Mew thought as he scratched his head. Gulf had given up on closing the door so Mew invited himself in and closed the door behind.

"Talk to me, Gulf." Mew confronted when the other guy had slipped into the quilt, trying to sleep some more.

Gulf didn't answer he was ready to dive back into his slumber when his friend pulled the quilt off his body, "Can we talk first?"

"No..." Gulf groaned as he snatched back the quilt from Mew's hands and rolled himself to the other side of the bed. "If you don't wanna get kicked. Then let me sleep." He threatened.

It was effective though. Because Mew then chose to crash the couch and play with his phone. He better let Gulf sleep some more because maybe he was really pissed due to the lack of sleep. He slept late last night since he kept playing video games.

Then soft snores finally filled the air. Gulf had gone back to his slumber.

.
.
.
.
.

When Gulf woke up almost an hour later, Mew had fallen asleep too, sprawling on the couch. He let the gust sleep while he was getting ready.

Once Gulf had taken a shower and changed his clothes, he shook on Mew's shoulder to wake him up.

Mew stretched his arms as he fluttered his eyes opened. "Are you ready yet?" He asked the other guy who had stood tall next to him.

Gulf nodded, "Let's go." He dragged his feet first. Mew was following him from behind with a happy face.

The tanned guy pouted with his crumpled brows he asked, "What's with your face?" He just locked the door and started to walk downstairs.