Chapter 5

Techno's phone had been vibrated for a while before he picked the calls that had been went unanswered. It was due to the loud music from the stereo, and he had been putting his phone in silent mode.

"Sup, bro?" He greeted Mew at the end of the line.

Mew could heard the loud noises, "Where are you?" Was the first thing he asked because he couldn't reach Gulf since an hour ago.

Mew was just done having a date with his boyfriend, trying to mend things and pamper the little guy, because he admitted that he was a jerk for cancelling out his date with Tar just because Gulf was slightly sick.

Mew couldn't catch what his friend was saying over the phone so he decided to end it and text him away. A moment later, Techno informed him that he was hanging out at the usual bar they crashed to with Gulf.

So Mew sped his car towards the bar. He was taking a motorbike this morning but when the lunch time came, he went back home and changed it with his car instead, because as a gentleman, he would bring his boyfriend by car.

Mew was a bit late since he rang Techno. The traffic was pretty bad, he arrived at the bar exactly an hour after the call. Probably his friends had been a little bit tipsy.

He soon entered the bar and of course he was drawing attention like he usually did. Mew had been popular since high school sometimes Gulf was annoyed because the girls he had crush on were liking Mew instead of him.

He scanned the dim room and found Techno was flirting with the girls. Even though Mew was the most popular among the three of them, he was the coldest towards the opposite sex. It was confusing to his friends at first, but now that he had come out as a gay man to them, it finally dawned to them that Mew indeed wasn't attracted towards girls at all.

He sat on the unoccupied space at U shape table. He sat by the end of it. The girls Techno had been hitting on had drifted their attention towards the new guy who had just come.

"Hi~~" One of them greeted Mew sweetly. The guy only nodded coldly, making the girls were fangirling over his cold attitude.

Techno was eyeing him in annoyance. Mew had been ruining his nights so many times. Now that he knew his friend was gay, Techno didn't hesitate to say, "He's gay, girls. Your sickeningly sweet voice won't affect him." He sneered.

Mew scoffed, "Yeah. Sorry." He mumbled towards the two girls.

"Awh, what a waste of face~~" One of the girls chirped and went to flirt with Techno again.

Techno was smiling in triumph. While Mew could only shake his head and scan the room to search for his another friend. "Where's Gulf?" Mew asked to Techno without glancing at the other guy.

"What do you think he's doing?" Techno only rebuked lazily.

"Flirting like you?" He rebuked.

Techno nodded in confirmation. Gulf and Techno were like wild ones whenever they hit the bar. They would constantly flirt with girls.

But Gulf only did it casually, unlike Techno who was hopelessly romantic and wanted to find the right one. It sometimes made Mew and Gulf laughed since the idea of finding true love at the bar was just ridiculous.

Mew was still searching for Gulf when suddenly Techno said, "He wants to make it real this time." He thought he should tell his other friend. He didn't know why but maybe because he had sensed something had been there between his two bestfriends all along.

"Hmm?" Mew hummed, again, while his eyes wandering somewhere else.

"He wants a girlfriend. He plans to settle down, just like you." This sentence succeeded in getting Mew to turn his head towards Techno.