Chapter 2

The classes after lunch break were going really, really slow. Gulf was even dozing off while propping his head with one of his hands. He had stopped writing ten minutes after the lecture started and now he was sleeping peacefully. Mew, who was sitting beside him, of course, caught how Gulf was falling asleep. This guy's grade was not that good to begin with, but he dared to doze off on most classes.

Mew kept writing his notes, ignoring the steady breaths that entered his hearing, coming from the sleeping guy next to him. Techno was rustling beside Mew, rummaging his own backpack. "What's wrong?" Mew asked.

"I've used the ink in my pen, and I don't have any spare pens. Do you have one?" Techno replied, but today, Mew forgot his pen case too, so he chose to grab Gulf's unoccupied pen and passed it to Techno.

The other guy happily used it, "Thank you."

Mew chuckled, "You should have thanked him," He said as he pointed his thumb to the other guy next to him, "It's his."

Techno nodded with a pout, "You too, has to thank him later." He uttered as he started to write down the notes.

The other guy lifted up his thick brows hearing that, "Yeah? What good deed he did?" Mostly, Gulf was a spoiled brat and high maintenance, Mew had always been the one who took care of him.

"First, he always buys you mineral water. Bottled." Techno answered while writing his notes.

Mew scoffed, "Yeah, he said it's hygiene. But he took it back." That was not something new to him because Gulf would whine all day if he didn't get to drink the mineral water from the bottle. "So, what's the second one?" Mew asked.

Techno smirked, he looked at Mew with squinted eyes before finally answered, "He's taking notes in the morning classes."

Now that was something new to Mew. He lifted up his brows, "He really did that, huh?" Gulf had always been dozing off during his classes. He could be careless towards his study and Mew would always drag him to revise together whenever the exam weeks were coming. If not, Gulf would end up playing soccer or video games.

Techno nodded tremendously, "Can you believe that? He was whining about you not coming to classes and then he suddenly pulled out his notebook and pen. I almost shed my tears!" He whispered so enthusiastically, even patting on Mew's upper arm.

Mew blinked his eyes before he turned his gaze to the other guy on his right side. Gulf was sleeping so soundly, his head was swaying because his hand had given up supporting his big head. And the moment his hand had totally given up, Mew was fast enough to stop the other guy from smashing his head to the table.

The pale guy then placed Gulf's head to lean on his shoulder. They were lucky they got the farthest seat from the front class, so the Professor didn't catch his friend sleeping. Mew sighed as he continued to take notes while having Gulf's head leaning against him.

.
.
.
.
.

Gulf had a very good sleep during his class, he stretched his arms while snapping some of his joint. He even wiped off the area around his mouth, he might be drooling during his slumber. Mew was looking at him unamused when he greeted him, "Good morning, Kanawut."

The tanned guy yawned and ignored the unpleasant mood coming from his best friend.

"Won't you show your gratitude? I've lent you my shoulder until it becomes sore." Mew spat, he had always been acting like Gulf's mom, noisy and full of preach whenever he opened his mouth.

Instead of thanking the other guy, Gulf rummaged his backpack and passed his notes to Mew. The other guy frowned, but Gulf explained before he whined again, "Here, my gratitude."