School- ( It not call coincidence but..it destiny)

Taehyung put his stuff inside his locker.
"I hate school. Why I have to school? Ughhh.." groaning Taehyung. He obviously didn't like school but Namjoon force him.

Suddenly, a flying book want to hit him.
"TAE CATCH!!!!"

Taehyung catch it and glare at that person.
"If this book hit me..I will hit you back, Jimin." said Taehyung. His friend laughed and take that book back.
"Calm down dude. Anyway, it so long I saw you coming to school. Last time I saw you is when we meeting." said Jimin.
"You know I'm lazy. Today Namjoon force me to go." said Taehyung.

Jimin chuckles at his friend. He know Namjoon is strict to Taehyung.
"Siblings goals." said Jimin. Taehyung glare at him.
"Siblings goals your ass." Taehyung close the locker and walked. Jimin join him also.

"I heard that we will have a new students. " said Jimin.
"I know. " said Taehyung.
"I hope it not a new fangirls." said Jimin. He and Taehyung is the famous students.

They are mafia of course people know them. They are so hot, handsome, sexy and ad known as angel in that college. A lot of girls drooling over them. Jimin and Taehyung never give attention to them because...it normal for them.

"I hope it also." said Taehyung.

••••••

"Class, settle down please." said Mr Jong. All students quiet and listen to him. Jimin just play with his phone while Taehyung just ready to hear what he say.
"Good. Today, we will have a new students. " said Mr Jong.

Everyone excited. They love new students. Maybe some of them can bully the new students, or be friends or take advantage of them.
"Okay, new students please come." said Mr Jong.

The door open and reveal...
"Jennie? Jungkook? " Taehyung said. And it have one girl also with them. Jimin lifted his gaze when heard Taehyung talk.
"You know them?" Jimin asked.
"Their brothers is my partner. " said Taehyung.
"That Min Yoongi guy?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung nods. Jimin look at them. There's one girl that catch his attention.
"Who is that girl? " Jimin pointed to the girl who has red hair.
"I don't know. I never seen her before." said Taehyung.
"Please introduced yourself." said Mr Jong.

Jennie give them a big smile. A lot of boys student whistle.
"Hai. My name is Kim Jennie. It nice to meet you." said Jennie. It Jungkook turn but he didn't say anything. Jennie elbow him and he sigh heavily.
"Jeon Jungkook. " he said. Girls squealing over him.
"Um..h-hi. My name is...Park Chaeyoung. You can call me..Rose." said that girl.

Jimin smirked at her and Taehyung notice it.
"Your target?" Taehyung asked.
"She's my type." said Jimin. His friend just chuckles.

Then he look at Jennie. He also has his target. He can't believe that Jennie is same college with him.
"Three of you can sit in front of Taehyung and Jimin. Both of you please raised your hand." said Mr Jong.

They raised their hand. Jennie and Taehyung eyes meet and her eyes become wide.

He also here??

Jungkook rolled his eyes and go to hi seat. Follow by Rose and Jennie. Taehyung tapped her shoulder.
"I can't believe that we in same college. " said Taehyung. Jennie smile at him.
"I know right!? It coincidence!! " said Jennie.
"It not call coincidence but..it call destiny." said Taehyung. She giggles.
"Yup. I love it." said Jennie.

Taehyung eyes become wide. Jimin chuckles and lean on Taehyung ears.
"Look like your target is very very very innocent girl. Don't you know that?" Jimin whispered.
"I don't know she will be this very innocent. I only know she very cheerful girl I ever met." whispered Taehyung back.

Jungkook heard it. He look at them from his corner eyes then he look in front back. He just rolled his eyes and put on his earphones. He close his eyes and sleep.

After class finished, it already break time.
“Hey, Jen. Want to eat with us?” Taehyung asked.
“Sure!! Kookie, let's-” Jennie just about to call him but he already walk to the door and went out. Jennie controlled her face and smile at him.
“Maybe he want sleep I think. ” said Jennie.

Taehyung don't know why but he can feel sadness in her tone. Jimin come to them.
“Hai!! I'm Jimin. ” he said.
“This is my best friend Jen.” said Taehyung.
“Hi Jimin!!!” Jennie squealing. Jimin smile at her than notice that Rose girl.
“Jen..can you invite Rose to eat with us also??” Jimin asked.

Jennie titled her head with feeling confused. Taehyung chuckles at her cuteness and patted her head.
“Invite Rose because Jimin seem interested with her.” said Taehyung.
“What is that mean?” Jennie asked.

Wow...so innocent.

“It mean um...he want to be friend with her.” said Taehyung. Jennie mouthed 'O'.
“Do you know what fu*k is?” Jimin suddenly asked. Taehyung smacked his head. He didn't care Jimin is one year older than him or not.
“Don't you dare to ask her that kind of question Jimin. ” said Taehyung.

Jimin smirked at his maknae.
“Someone is...overprotective right now.” said Jimin. He just rolled his eyes.

Jennie don't have any idea what are they talking about. She never curse before. Even cursing she don't know what it is. She just shrugged her shoulder and went to Rose.
“Rose-shi.” she called. That girl lifted her head.
“Yes?” Rose asked.
“Would you like to join us for lunch?” Jennie asked politely.

Taehyung chuckles by it.
“So polite.” said Jimin.
“Not like you.” said Taehyung.

Rose gasp.
“Really? I can!? ” she asked. Jennie raised her eyebrows. Doesn't have anyone invite her before??
“Um..yeah.” said Jennie. Rose give her a sweet smile.
“I would love to.” said Rose.
“Great!!” said Jennie.

~~~~

“I want that milk!!” whined Jennie. Taehyung groaned in annoyed.
“Jen!! It already sold out.” said Taehyung. Jimin shake his head in amused.
“What a perfect scene I see. Perfect couple.” he mumbled.

Rose heard him.
“Are they couple?” she asked. Jimin obviously stunned because his recently crush talk to him.
“You talk to me!!” Jimin said. He showing her his eye smile.
“Of course I am.” said Rose.
“I'm Jimin. It nice to meet you.” said Jimin.
“Nice to meet you too Jimin. I'm sure you know who I am.” said Rose.
“Always in my heart.” muttered Jimin.

Taehyung finally give up. Jennie is too cute when she pouted so he can resist it.
“I will buy it for you after school. Deal?” Taehyung asked. Jennie gasp and big smile appeared on her face.
“DEAL!!!” she squealing.

Taehyung let out a giggles. She really cute for him. Taehyung is someone who cold but whenever he met Jennie, she will brighten his day up.

Continue~