Stick With Me - ( Keep Stay Beside Me.)

"IT A TRAP!!! JENNIE!! HEAD DOWN!!"

BOOM!!!

"AHHH!!!" yelled Jennie as she head down.

They become deaf for awhile because of the explosion. Taehyung groaning as he try to stand up. He look around and his house...burn down. All of his things broke down. He only see fire everywhere.

"Ughhh...." Taehyung try to walked.
"Jen?" he called. No response.
"Jennie??" he called again. No response.
"Kim Jennie???" he called again. No response. He become panic.
"BABY!!???" he yelled.

Suddenly, a table flip down and one figure sit up while groaning. He even don't know where Jennie get that table from.
"Ughh...it hurt." said Jennie. Taehyung let out a relief sigh. He run to her and hug her.
"Thank god, you're safe." said Taehyung.
"Tae, what happened?" Jennie asked as her voice cracked.
"I don't know but...what I know is...we have to run." said Taehyung.

They about to stand up but suddenly...
"Find them!! We just need that girl."
"Yes sir!!"

Jennie and Taehyung look at each other with wide eyes. They stand up and walked to the kitchen. Taehyung bring her behind counters and they hide.

They heard footsteps coming toward them. But it stop.
"ARGHH!! WHERE IS SHE!!??" yelled a guy while slammed the counter. Jennie without expected let out a small sound.
"Ah-" as fast as Taehyung can close her mouth. He put a finger on his lips.

"William. There is no sign of them here." said the guy. Taehyung face become cold as he heard that William name.
"How about Jennie room? It must be something, Ben." said William.
"We try. Nothing. I didn't saw any locket in there." said Ben.

Locket....

Jennie touch her locket and stare at Taehyung. He just give a calm sign.
"That is impossible. They probably know about this plan. They must be still out there!! I'm sure they're not far. Find them!!!" yelled William. Taehyung can see Jennie breathing heavily and he know she scared.
"Yes sir." said Ben.

He went out.
"F*ck you, Kim Taehyung!!" he curse. Taehyung just rolled ed his eyes.
"I must get that locket no matter what." by that he went out while yelling.
"DESTROY THIS MANSION!! DON'T LEAVE ANY EVIDENCE!!!"

Taehyung grab Jennie hand and bring her to backyard.
"Where are we going!?" Jennie asked.
"To the basement. They will burn this mansion down." said Taehyung.

He open the door and let Jennie in. After he in, they close it. He turn on the light and...
"There you are!!!" yelled Namjoon.
"AHHHHH!!!!" yelling Jennie and Taehyung.
"Shhhh!! Keep your voice down!!" said Namjoon.
"I should say that!!" said Taehyung.
"Namjoon!! How get in here?" Jennie asked.
"I thought I want to training shooting but suddenly I heard explosion. I peeked and William crew is outside. I'm worried sick about you." said Namjoon.

Taehyung chuckles at his brother.
"We're okay. Anyway, their target is-" Namjoon cut him.
"Jennie. I know. William wouldn't come if Jennie is not here." said Namjoon.
"Not only that. He want Jennie locket." said Taehyung.

°°°°°°

Taehyung cover Jennie with blanket. Thank goodness, their basement have couch. It for relaxing actually. Jennie look at her with worried.
"Am I...going to die?" Jennie asked.

When Jennie asked that, it remind him of Jisoo.

Flashback

Me mo me mo

"Noona, it okay. We're almost arrive." said Taehyung. They full of blood. Full of bruises and wounds.

Namjoon and Taehyung looking at their older sister dying.
"It was...a fun..war...isn't?" Jisok asked.
"Yah!! This is not the right time, Noona!!" said Namjoon. She chuckles weakly.
"Am I...going to die?" Jisoo asked.
"No. No!! No you're not!!" yelled Taehyung as he cover the wounds aith fabric to stop the blood from coming out.

Namjoon hold Jisoo hand with tears. He know...she wouldn't make it on the right time. She will go. But he keep it silence because he don't want Taehyung to be more panic. Too much blood coming from her.

"TaeTae. Listen, if I can't make it, please..take over it. I know you love to be mafia. Me and Namjoon already discussed it." said Jisoo.
"No Noona. You promised me that you will cook some food for me!!" Taehyung asked with tears dripping from his face.
"I will...but it not me. One day, one girl will make it for you and it really taste same like me." said Jisoo.
"I don't want anyone than you Noona!!!" said Taehyung.
"I'm sorry, Tae. Remember...I love you.. I love both of you..." by that her eyes close.

Taehyung can't say anything. He punched the door.
"It all my fault!!!" yelled Taehyung.
"Taehyung!! It not your fault!!" said Namjoon.
"I kill her!!" said Taehyung.
"You didn't mean it!!" yelled Namjoon.

End Flashback

"Taehyung!!!" yelled Jennie. Taehyung snapped out from his mind.
"I-I'm sorry." said Taehyung.

Then, he tucked her hair behind her ears and cupped her cheeks. Taehyung leaned his forhead to her.
"You are not going to die." said Taehyung. Jennie nods slowly.
"I wouldn't let that happened. I wouldn't...let it happened...again." said Taehyung.

Again??

Taehyung smile softly at her and went out. Jennie saw the door close.
"What he mean by again?" Jennie asked.

Taehyung went to shooting side and saw Namjoon relax there with soda.
"You didn't sleep?" Taehyung asked.
"I will be awake. Be a guard." said Namjoon.
"It okay. I will." said Taehyung.
"Just sleep. You must be tired." said Namjoon.
"If you say so then okay. Just wake me up if you want to sleep." said Taehyung.

Namjoon nods. Taehyung sit on the chair and try to close his eyes.
"Something to ask?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. He know he can't hide anything from him.
"What you think inside her locket??" Taehyung asked.
"Something important?" Namjoon said.
"What that important thing that William really want it??" Taehyung asked.
"It obvious that Jennie also don't know. It must be from her parents. Have Jennie open it?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung shake his head.
"She wouldn't but we can ask her." said Taehyung.
"You are right." said Namjoon.

Taehyung look down. His brother notice Taehyung expression.
"She will be fine, Tae." said Namjoon.
"I hope so..." said Taehyung.

CONTINUE~