Target - ( You in danger...)

"I want a kiss." said Jennie.

Taehyung eyes become wide. This innocent girl ask for kiss? Who can expect that? No one did. Who teach her?
"You...You want a k-kiss?" Taehyung asked. Jennie nods cutely.
"Where you learn it?" Taehyung asked.
"Rose taught me." said Jennie.

Taehyung groaned frustratedly. He want to teach her by himself but Rose already teach her.

I will kill you tomorrow, Rose.

Jennie look at his expression like he don't like it. She sigh and look down.
"I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't say that." said Jennie.
"But in drama...it always happened." mumbled Jennie.

Taehyung staring at her. Seeing her sad like this make Taehyung sad also. But...he like to kiss her also. It just...it not the right time. Jennie felt like someone hold her cheeks and lifted her gaze.

Suddenly, she felt a wet and soft things touch her forhead. Then, she realised. It was Taehyung...kissing her forhead. He leaned his forhead on her.
"It not the right time, baby. Let's do it next time." said Taehyung. Jennie felt her cheeks hot. She take the blanket and hide under it.

Taehyung chuckles at her cuteness.
"See you tomorrow, baby." said Taehyung with smirked.

°°°°°

Rose put the plate on the table
"Ughhh!!! That three monkey went out for work just like that. What if something happen to us!?" growling Rose by herself.

Suddenly, she heard something outside the backyard. She try to look but nothing. Rose felt uneasy and she about to walked but then...

"Good morning, Rose!!!" said Jennie. She flinched by it.
"Oh.. Good morning." said Rose with sweet smile. Jennie raised her eyebrows.
"Are you okay?" Jennie asked.
"Y-Yes. I'm okay. Anyway, here. Have breakfast." said Rose. Jennie nods and sit with her.
"By the way, I saw Taehyung is not in the room. Where is he?" Jennie asked. Rose huffed in mad.
"He, Jimin and Namjoon went out for some work they said." said Rose.

Rose give her the pancake.
"You want honey or cream?" Rose asked while holding jt.
"Mmmm...cream!!" said Jennie. Rose smile and give her the cream.

Suddenly...

They heard a noise at the backyard. Both of them silence. Jennie put down the fork and stand up slowly.
"Rose, do you hear that?" Jennie asked.
"Yeah.. I-I heard it." said Rose. They look outside and there is nothing. It sounds like...a footsteps. Jennie look at Rose with worried.
"Rose..." mumbled Jennie.
"Get behind, Jennie." said Rose. She went behind Rose while holding her shirt.
"Jen...do you have phone with you??" Rose whispered.
"I don't have. Tae didn't give it to me." said Jennie.

That box guy...

Rose hold Jennie hands and bring her to upstairs.
"Let's hiding." said Rose.
"But Rose-" suddenly...
"Why so fast sweetie? "

A voice make them stopped and breathing heavily. They turn around and it was William and his gang.
"Oh, now they have two girls. But don't worried... I just need Jennie." said William.
"I wouldn't give her to you!! Anyway, how you know where we are!!??" yelled Rose.
"Easy, darling. Like we don't know you are hiding under your basement when we attack you." said William
Jennie gasp. So he pretend like he don't know so that he can find where will they go.
"What do you want..." Jennie asked.
"Your locket. Give to me and nothing will happened." said William.

Jennie hold her locket tightly.
"No!!" yelled Jennie. William chuckles.
"Look like...you want a hard way." said William. He look at Ben and give him a sign. Ben nods.
"GET THEM!!!" yelled Ben. Rose dragged Jennie upstairs.
"Run Jen!!!" yelled Rose.

They run upstairs and didn't know where to go. Then, Rose pull Jennie to her room and close the door. She lock it.
"Help me push the closet to the door." said Rose. Jennie help her. So that the door can't be the open. Rose look around while Jennie crying in fear.

Then, Rose found her phone. She get it and dial Jimin number as fast as she can.

PAMM!!!

"THERE ARE HERE!!!"

Jennie and Rose gasp.
"Come on come on come on!!!" Rose wait for Jimin to pick up. Jennie sit at the corner of the room while crying.

Taehyung...where are you???

Taehyung take the gun out while scanning it. He want a good gun. So before he take it, he have to test it first.
" Every gun is same, Tae." said Jimin.
"If it not my type...I can't use it." said Taehyung.
"Every gun have a same type." said Namjoon.
"Ughhh!!! Both of you didn't understand!!" whined Taehyung. Jimin and Namjoon rolled their eyes.
"Anyway, hyung. I don't know you hiding all of this gun here." said Jimin.
"I hide for a long time already. I just use it if we in danger." said Namjoon.
"Why you didn't tell me that we have secret weapons room!?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Yah!! Hyung!!" yelled Taehyung. Jimin laughing at both of this siblings. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He take it out and it was Rose.
"Who is it??" Taehyung asked.
"It Rose." said Jimin.
"Nah~ Don't pick it up. She will annoyed me." said Taehyung.
"Stop fighting both of you. Just because of she teaching Jennie doesn't mean you guys have to arguing about it." said Namjoon.
"It a big deal!! I wamt myself who teach her!!" said Taehyung.
"But they are girls. It normal for them to talk about that things." said Jimin.

Rose groaned frustratedly.
"Why he didn't pick up!!??" yelled Rose.
"Rose....what are we gonna do??" Jennie asked. Rose look down. She breathing heavily. She don't know how to fight or anything else. She just a normal girl but Jimin invite her to live with him. He say that there is a lot of enemies out there want to kill them.

Rose open the window and look down. It not to high so it okay...maybe. There is no one down there. The enemy busy to cacth them.
"Jen!! Here!!" said Rose. Jennie went to the her. She look at the window and look at Rose with wide eyes.
"Are we going to jump!?" Jennie asked.
"I think yes. There is no other way. That three monkey wouldn't pick up the call." said Rose.

Jennie look down. She wondered why Taehyung didn't want to pick up the call. Is he...run?
"Rose, hold my hand. We jump together." said Rose with sweet smile so that she can calm Jennie down. She take her hand and nods with weak smile.
"Are you ready?" Rose asked. She nods.
"1...2...3-"

BANG!!!!

The door broke down and reveal Ben with a lot of guys.
"Get dow-" before Ben say anything...
"Jump!!" yelled Rose.
"W-Wait Ro-AHHHH!!!" yelled Jennie being pulled by Rose.
"Oiiiiii!!!" yelled Ben.

The girls fell on the grass. They groaning in pain.
"Go down...NOW!!!" yelled Ben.

Rose and Jennie try to sit up in pain.
"Ouch..my waist..." groaning Rose. Jennie hold her head but then her hands touch the locket. Something wrong. Her eyes wide as she realised that her locket is broke. She look at it and it open. The thing inside is gone.
"Jen, we have to go!!" said Rose.
"Wait. The thing inside my locket is gone!!" said Jennie. She look at the grass and try to find it. Rose look around.
"Hurry!!" said Rose.

Jennie try to touch around but suddenly something sparkling hit her eyes. She went to it and take it. It was a...a small key with chip.

This is...data chip...right?

"Jen!! Come on!!" said Rose. Jennie snapped out from her thought and put it inside her pocket.

CONTINUE~