Hiding - (Something That Yourself Don't Know)

Taehyung staring at his laptop thinking about William. What he want from Jennie? Taehyung play with his pen.

"Is Jennie hiding something??" he thought.

Flashback....

"Someone's there..." said Namjoon. Taehyung eyes become widen.

He grab the phone and run out. Namjoon followed him to the car. Taeyhung start the engine and drive as fasf as he can to the cafe.
"Who's there, hyung?" Taehyung asked as he want to kill that person.
"None other than your old enemy. William." said Namjoon.

Taehyung press the oil and make the car even mkre faster.
"The guard just found that Jennie grandma cafe being attacked." said Namjoon.
"Why he attacked there if he want us??" Taehyung asked. His grip on the steering become tight. Namjoon look at him with serious face.
"I don't think he want us." said Namjoon.

Taehyung stop breathing. If he didn't want them that mean....the only reasons he go there is for...Jennie. Taeyhung call the guards as fast as he can.
"GET OUT NOW !!!"

End of flashback...

What Jennie have that he really want??

Taehyung groaned frustratedly and run his finger through his hair. He take the phone and call Yoongi again.
"Come on, hyung. What take so long." said Taehyung. He wait and wait still...no response.

Why he didn't pick up my call??

The door open reveal Namjoon.
"Try to call Yoongi again??" Namjoon asked. Taehyung let out a heavh sigh while pinched his nose.
"He's not answering once again." said Taehyung. Namjoon sit on the chair.
"Did you go to his house??" Namjoon asked.
"Not yet. If I go...Jennie will ask to join." said Taehyung.
"Just go. I'm sure she will understand ." said Namjoon.
"Thanks hyung. Have you call the teacher telling that we can't come for a few weeks??" Taehyung asked.
"I did." said Namjoon.

It not that Taehyung didn't want to bring Jennie home. He just scared something happened. Now, she's not safe to go out. After what happened...

Jennie playing with the card make it like home. You know what it mean right?? Taehyung went downstairs and smile appeared on his face as he saw his girl.
"Hey baby." said Taehyung. Jennie smile sweetly.
"Tata. Look!! I can make a house with this card." said Jennie.
"That was great, Jen." said Taehyung. Then, her expression change.

She not look sad or something else. She just like...blank. Taehyung hold her hands.
"Hey, what's wrong??" Taehyung asked.
"What's wrong what??" Jennie asked. She try to hide it but there is no way she can. Taehyung knkw how she is.
"Don't act like you don't know. Something is bothering you." said Taehyung. Jennie sigh in defeat.
"Fine. I wondered...what did Yoongi didn't tell me??" Jennie said.

Taehyung frowned.
"What you mean??" Taehyung asked.
"What I mean is...I felt like something is hidden in me that William guy is searching for." said Jennie. Taehyung just stare at her waiting for her to continue.
"He say that he want that 'thing' but...what is it??" said Jennie. She look down.
"Is Yoongi Oppa and Kookie Oppa hiding something from me??" Jennie asked him. Taehyung cupped her cheeks.
"No. They're not hiding anything from you. They probably want to protect you." said Taehyung.
"Now I miss them..." said Jennie.

It make Taehyung heart become sank. Seeing this precious girl sad...it totally make him sad too.
"Baby, I will visit them." said Taehyung. Jennie face light up.
"Really!!?? I want to go too!!!" said Jennie.
"I'm afraid that you can't." said Taehyung.
"Why??" Jennie asked.
"It dangerous for you to go out. William must be out there waiting for you. Please. Just here. I don't want to lose you like I lose Jisoo." said Taehyung. His voice is showing that he really begging for it. It make Jennie heart sank also.

But something bothering her.

Jisoo? Who is Jisoo???

Jennie want to ask but it not the right time.
"It okay, Tata. I understand but can you do ome favaour for me??" Jennie asked.
"Sure. What is it??" Taehyung asked.
"Tell them that I love them and I miss them." said Jennie. Taehyung chuckles and ruffled her hair.
"I will." said Taehyung with his box smile.

Somehow, it make Jennie heart beating so fast. She give him a gummy smile and it also make Taehyung melt. Are they in aegyo war??

££££££

Namjoon went to bathroom to shower because his bathroom is broke. He about to open the door but it lock.

Who is inside??

Namjoon knocked the door.
"I'm showering right now!!!" yelling Jennie.
"Jen? Don't you have your own bathroom?" Namjoon asked.
"I feel like I want to shower here!!" yelled Jennie.

Namjoon groaned. That time also Taehyung went out from his office. He look at Namjoon who bring towel.
"What's wrong hyung??" Taehyung asked.
"Waiting for your girlfriend to finished her bubble soap." said Namjoon sarcastically. Taehyung let out a chuckles.
"Just use my bathroom, hyung. She will take forever in there. Trust me." said Namjoon.
"I wondered what she doing in there??" Namjoon said as he went to Taehyung room.

Taehyung just laughed and went downstairs.

Jennie who in bathtub right now staring at her locket. Usually, she will take it off but now she just want to keep it. She flip it over and turn it around while wondering what inside it.

Flashback

"Here." said her mother as she wrapped the locket around her neck.
"What is this, Eomma??" little Jennie asked.
"This is a gift from me and appa." said Eomma.
"Gift??" little Jennie asked.

"Yes, sweetie. We want you to take care of it and never take it off of you." said Appa.
"

If I'm showering??" little Jennie asked.
"Put it on the safe place." said Eomma.

Little Jennie nods. Then, her appa hold her hands.
"Listen, Jennie. This locket is important. Only you know. Don't let stranger open it no matter what." said Appa. Little Jennie just nods.

End of flashback...

Jennie sigh as she hold the locket.

"Why this locket so important??" Jennie asked herself.

Continue ~