Tired - ( You must be tired...let it out)

It been a week after that incident. Jennie just trapped herself in her room but whenever someone going in there, she acted like nothing happen. Even though, Taehyung and see pain in her, she didn't open up for him.

Taehyung at downstair prepared her breakfast. Namjoon on the other hand staring at him in concern. Taehyung this week is change. He become more hot-tempered. He become cold. Namjoon know he stress right now.

“Tae. Are you okay?” Namjoon asked. Taehyung didn't response but just continue his work.
“Tae.” Namjoon called again.

He sigh heavily and pit down his cup. Taehyung always like this whenever something happened and it hurt his feeling.
“Tae, I know you mad right now. You don't have to care about that. What matter right now is, Jennie. ” said Namjoon. No response.
“William-”

SPALSH!!!

Without let Namjoon finished, Taehyung throw a glass to him but thank goodness Namjoon dodge it.
“ARGH!!!” yelled Taehyung. Namjoon just calm. He already used to this side of Taehyung.
“WHY I CAN'T PROTECT THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE!!??” yelled Taehyung. He punch the table.
“What will happened if I late that time?? What will happened to Jennie if I'm late??” said Taehyung.

Namjoon can see tears dripping from his face. He know his little brother trauma by Jisoo death. He lost his big sister. Namjoon know how it feel.  Taehyung scared if he can't protect Jennie or Namjoon or anyone that he love.

“Why hyung? Why it must be me who always lose the person that I love??” Taehyung asked. Namjoon sigh heavily and went to him. He hug him.
“Calm yourself down, Tae. I know you scared. We will find out what happened together. We will protect Jennie like you want.” said Namjoon.

Taehyung didn't response but just crying.

ππππ

Jennie hold her locket whils zoning out. Why Taehyung didn't tell her that he is mafia? Is he...didn't trust her? And what that William guy want from her? What he mean by give him that 'thing'?

As soon as that thing went off and being replaced by a scene where her grandma laying down on the ground with full blood...she burst into tears.

She only have grandma but now it gone. She really want to go to Yoongi and Jungkook. She want to let it all out. But how?

She heard footstep coming to her room. She wiped her tears and put a smile on her face. The door opemed and reveal Taehyung with breakfast. He close the door and sit on the bed with her.

“Here.” said Taehyung.
“Thank you, Tata.” said Jennie. She start to eat the pancakes.
“Jen, you should go out. Playing with Namjoon like usually or something else.” said Taehyung.
“I felt tired.” said Jennie.
“One week you felt tired?” said Taehyung.

Jennie stare at the plate then smile at him. She nods.
“Jen. You should smile when a funny things happened only.” Taehyung stand up and kissed her forhead. He then went out and close the door.

Jennie put down the fork and spoon.

You should smile when a funny things happened only.

Taehyung words repeating in her mind. She want to tell him that she mad because he hiding something from her. She want to cry because of her grandma dead. She want to hug him and telling him that she scared right now. She want to..let it all out. But she just scared....

Taehyung closed the door with heavy sigh. He want Jennie to open up for him. He know Jennie is not okay like usually. He take out his phone and call Yoongi.

While he wait for him to pick up, he walked to his office and close the door.
"Why he's not answering??" Taehyung wondered.

He call him again. He want to call Jungkook but he doesn't have his phone number. Once again he didn't pick up. He sigh heavily.
"Probably he's busy." said Taehyung.

Jennie staring at her white blanket. At the same time also, tears dripping from her face while remember her grandma. She want to ho home. Shs want to hug Yoongi. She want to let it out. Taehyung? She scared to tell him.

William face appeared in her mind. She can heard gunshots. She still remember clearly what happened that time. More she reply that thing, more tears coming out. Blood everywhere. She don't want thag thing.

She scared. She shaking in fear. She hug her knees while burst into tears. She don't have anh choice but let her voice out.

Taehyung who looking at his phone heard it. He run out as fast as he can. He burst open the door and saw Jennie...crying. Jennie lifted her gaze and met Taehyung eyes. Taehyung walked slowly toward her.

"Taehyung-ah..." her voice cracks. Taehyung sit on her bed and bring her to his arms. He stroke her hair.
"Let it out, Jen." said Taehyung. More Taehyung saying soft and comfort things, it make Jennie burst into tears. She hug him tightly and cry in his arms. Taehyung don't care if his shirt wet as long as Jennie open up for him.
"I'm here. Just let it all out. You must be tired..." whispered Taehyung.

Yes...I'm tired, Tae..

Continue~