Sudden action- ( Live with me...babygirl )

"Is Taehyung is your boyfriend?? " Rose asked. Jennie shake her head.
"Nope. We're friend." said Jennie.

I don't think so. The way he look at her...is full of love

Rose know Taehyung has feeling with her. She let out a chuckles and close her locker.
"What will you do if Tae has feeling toward you?" Rose asked.
"Feeling toward me? Like what?" Jennie asked. Rose look at her with confused.
"Of course with love you idiot." said Rose.
"Love? Is it friendship?? " Jennie asked.

Is she...innocent??

Rose just about to open her mouth but someone cut her.
"Jen!!" yelled Jimin.
"Hai minmin!!!" said Jennie.
"Min min? Whatever. Tae is searching for you. He in the class right now." said Jimin.
"Really? Okay. See both of you later!!" said Jennie.

Soon she walked away, Jimin pinched Rose cheeks.
"Y-Yah!! What are you doing!!??" Rose asked.
"Do not ask that kind of question to her. She innocent. If Taehyung heard it...he will mad." said Jimin. He let go of her.
"Why?" Rose asked as she rubbed her cheeks.
"Because....he want himself to teach her all of that things. " said Jimin.

Rose mouthed 'o'.

~~~~~

Jennie wait for Jungkook outside the gate. School already end. She thought she want to go home with him.
"Where is he?" Jennie asked herself.
"AHHH!!! JUNGKOOK!! "

Jennie turn her head just to see Jungkook. He behind surrounded by his fangirls. He stop from walking.
"Can all of you get lost?" Jungkook asked. They become silence and give way for him.

But it wouldn't let them stop. It not scary but for them...it hot. Jungkook saw Jennie among at him.
"Kookie, let's go ho-" she being cut by him.
"Go by yourself. " by that Jungkook just walked away. He leave Jennie standing there.

She try to hold her tears. Suddenly, she felt someone tapped her shoulder.
"Hey Jen!! " said Taehyung. She smile at him but Taehyung don't know why he felt...it was fake.
"Hey Tae Tae. You going home?" Jennie asked.

He nods. Then, he stare at Jennie like he have something to say. Jennie just stare at him with blank. She touch his cheeks.
"Are you okay, Tae?" Jennie asked.

Then, with one blink everything is dark. She don't feel anything as she was...passed out. But how? Why? What happened? After few minutes like that, she felt someone lifted her up. She can heard the voice but she don't know who.

What happened to me???

Jennie feel scared. She don't know what happened.

Tick tock tick tock

Jennie open her eyes slowly. Thanks to sunlight because it wake her up. Wait. Sunlight? When Jennie look around, it not sunlight but...it was lamp. She try to sit up but she can't. She felt her whole body is numb.

"Where am I?" Jennie asked herself.

She look around and it was a bedroom. It obvious it was guy room by looking at the design. Suddenly, the door open. It reveal...Taehyung.
"Tae, where am I? What happened? " Jennie asked him. He close the door and went to her. His face is blank and no emotions.
"Tae..answer me." said Jennie.

Then, a gentle smile appeared on his face.
"Live with me." said Taehyung. She titled her head feeling confused.
"What?" she asked.
"I want you to live with me." said Taehyung.
"But-" she being cut by Taehyung.
"Yoongi told me to tell you about it. You have to live with me." said Taehyung.
"Why?" Jennie asked.

Taehyung just smile then he tapped her head.
"You have to shower." said Taehyung.
"But I can't move." said Jennie. Suddenly, he lifted her up.
"T-Tae?" Jennie shuttering. He bring her to bathroom and put her inside the bathtub.
"Take off your clothes and I'll put your bathrobe here. Call me if you done." said Taehyung.

Jennie nods her head. He walked out.
"Wait, Tae-" he already closed the door. Jennie stare at her knees.

Why I'm passed out just now? Why Yoongi Oppa tell me to live with Tae??

Too many question inside her head. It weird how she end up here. She just realise that Taehyung didn't answer her question.

♪♪♪♪

Yoongi type something on his laptop. He feel uncomfortable. He don't know why. Then, the door open and reveal Jungkook.
"Where is Jennie? " Jungkook asked.
"I don't know. Why you suddenly care about her?" Yoongi asked.

He didn't answer but just went out. Yoongi let out a heavy sigh. He know they are step siblings but...since their parents gone, everything mess up. Then he realise that his little sister is not home yet.

He try to call Jennie. At first she didn't pick up. For the second time, she pick up.
"Hey Jen. Where are you? You never come home late." said Yoongi. It silence.
"Jen?" said Yoongi. It silence again.
"Jen, I don't like your pranks okay." said Yoongi.
"Sorry hyung..."

It end of the call. Yoongi stare at his phone.

It....Taehyung voice.

Continue~