Feeling - ( Everyone felt hurt )

William smirked.
"Good job. I know I can rely on you. " he hang up. Ben look at him with worried.
"Do you think she...will safe?" Ben asked. William scoffed.
"We just need her to tell us everything we need and calm your ass down. I know you love her. She will be fine." said William.

Ben sigh heavily as he really worried.
"She rejected you then why you still care about her?" William asked.
"I don't care. As long as she don't have anyone but if she have someone then..." William wait for him to continue.
"Then?" he asked.
"Then...I let her go." said Ben.
"You really are gentleman." said William.

He went to Ben and hold his shoulder.
"Stop the drama. We need to do something." said William. He went out. Ben sigh and followed him.

Jennie hugging her knees as she hold the necklace that Taehyung give. She know this will hurt but...she have to. For everyone safety.
"Jen, are you okay?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm okay." said Jennie.
"You look not." said Jungkook. She giggles while wiped her tears.
"I don't know that you still...care about me." said Jennie.

Jungkook look down.
"I'm sorry if I...become your step little sister. I just...maybe...annoyed you." said Jennie.
"No." said Jungkook. Jennie look at him.
"What no?" Jennie asked. He look at her with sad eyes.
"Your not annoyed me and you shouldn't... blame yourself because you exists in my life. I'm the one who should say sorry. I being hard on you and rude to you. I just...hate myself that...I can't make you truly happy. " said Jungkook.

Jennie frowned.
"What you mean?" Jennie asked.
"I see you hide yourself and just show it to me and Yoongi, it torturing me. I hate it. I can't make you...smile sincerely. Look what happened now. You hurt and it all because of me. I can't protect you." said Jungkook as he shed his tears.
"What are you talking about!? I'm happy!!" said Jennie.
"You don't understand. I saw you everyday in your room staring at our parents picture. You...crying." said Jungkook.

Jennie look down.
"That's because of...I miss them." said Jennie. She lifted her gaze.
"But trust me. I'm happy with you and Yoongi Oppa. Please, don't blame yourself." said Jennie. He chuckles.
"There is no way I can't blame myself as long as this wouldn't end." said Jungkook. Jennie smile faded. She know she shouldn't do this but then she smile at him.

"I promised. It will end." said Jennie. Jungkook smile at her with his bunny smile. So long Jennie didn't see it.
"I love you, sis." said Jungkook.
"I love you too." said Jennie.

Suddenly, the door open.
"Enough with the drama." said William. Jennie start to scared again. He went to Jennie and kneel down.
"Don't you dare to touch her!!!!" yelled Jungkook. Ben punch him really hard. Jennie gasp and close her eyes. William smirked and hold her chin.

"Shhh. Don't scared. I just want you to give that thing to me." said William.
"What you want to do with it?" Jennie asked as her voice shaking.
"You will know, honey." said William.

Jungkook clenched his jaw.
"Don't give it it to him, Jen!!" said Jungkook.
"If you give this then...you will be happy. Everyone will happy. " said William.

That's what I want....

Jennie look down and Jungkook know what that's mean.
"Jennie!! Please!! Don't do it!! He wouldn't do what he said!! He lying to you!!" yelled Jungkook. William rolled his eyes and shot Jungkook.

BAAM!!!

Jennie eyes widen. Jungkook didn't move but then..he groaning.
"That only his arm. " said William. Jennie tears already run down like a river. He out the gun under her chin.
"If you want the bullet through his brain, I can do it." he point the gun out. Jennie become panic. When he about to shot, Jennie yelling.
"FINE!! FINE!! I GIVE IT!!"

William smirked and look at her.
"Where is it?" William asked. Jennie grabbed the key in her pocket.
"Jennie...d-don't..." mumbled Jungkook. Jennie don't have any choice.
"Golden key? How I want to know where is it?" William asked.
"Only me and Jungkook know where is it." said Jennie. He groaning in annoyed.
"I don't have much time to bring both of you but..fine. I'll bring you two." William stand up.
"Before that..can you treat Jungkook first?" Jennie asked.
"Huh. It sounds like it was your last wish." William said.
"Please...." said Jennie.

William think about it for awhile. Then, he gave up.
"Fine. I'll send my man to treat him. Tomorrow, we going there. You lied to me...you know what you will face." said William. He just about to open the door but he stopped. He look at Jennie over her shoulder.
"You shouldn't trust your friends too much." by that he walked out.

What??

CONTINUE ~