She - ( Where she could be?? )

Taehyung slammed the table so hard.
"Damn it!! How he know this place!!??" Taehyung yelled.
"Probably...there's a spy." said Jimin.
"I should just sleep with Jennie that time." said Taehyung. He try to hold his tears. He scared if she hurt. What happened to her right now? Where she could be?
"Tae, calm down." said Namjoon.
"How I want to calm down, hyung!!!?? She's with that jerk right now!! They can do anything to her anytime!!!" yelled Taehyung.

Jimin hold Rose hand and bring her to their room. Jimin know they need a siblings time.
"Tae, I know that. Jennie would be fine." said Namjoon.
"How you know that!? You even can't see her!!!" yelled Taehyung. He smashed the vase and it fall down.

Namjoon rush to him and hold him.
"Taehyung!!! Stop!!" said Namjoon.
"We need to kill that bastard!!!" said Taehyung. Suddenly, Namjoon punch him. It silence. Namjoon grab his collar.
"Listen here, alien. We WILL find her. We WILL kill that jerk. Jennjd wouldn't like it if you like this." said Namjoon. Taehyung breathing heavily.
"If you love her...then why you still standing here? Yelling and blame yourself wouldn't bring Jennie back. Move your legs Tae and make a plan." said Namjoon.

Taehyung sigh heavily and look at him with cold face.
"Let's bring Jennie back." said Taehyung. Namjoon smirked. This what he wanted.

Jennie hugging her knees as she keep crying. She can't sleep. Who can sleep at situation like this. She only want Taehyung and that's it. Suddenly, the door open reveal William and his gang.

"Good morning, sweetie." said William with smirked. Jennie already sobbing and hold her head with fear.
"Sweetie, don't scared." said William. He touch her chin and make her look at him.
"I wouldn't hurt you if you do what I want." said William.
"Please...let me go..." said Jennie. William put his index finger on her lips.
"Shhhh, let me talk." said William. Jwnnie nods in fear.
"Now, where is that 'thing'??" William asked.

Jennie didn't response. She know he talk about the data chip and golden key.
"Sweetie, I ask again. Where.is.that.thing?" William asked as his voice become harsh.
"I-I don't k-know..." said Jennie. William didn't realised she still have the locket.
"There is no way you don't know. It not at Yoongi or Jungkook. It must be at you." said William. Jennie eyes become widen as she heard that.
"What..what did you do to my brother!!??" Jennie asked.
"Yoongi can escaped but poor Jungkook." said William.
"Let him go!! Where is he right now!!??" Jennie asked.

William smirked.
"You want to see him?" William asked. She nods.
"Give me that thing." said William.
"No." said Jennie. William bite his lips and slapped her face. Jennie brust into tears as she felt pain...again.
"Don't test me, Jen. " said William. Jennie hold her cheeks.
"Ben, bring her to Jungkook. Let them two be together. " said William.
"Yes sir." said Ben.
"Maybe this way, she will tell me where that thing." said William.

Ben open the chained and force Jennie to stand up. They went to Jungkook room and throw Jennie inside. She sobbing and lifted her gaze. There...she saw...Jungkook sitting on the chair being tied.

He's bleeding, bruise, wounds and Jennie can't described it at all. He looking down and he look weak.
"J-J-Jungkook?" Jennie voice make Jungkook lifted his gaze.
"J-Jennie!?" he yelled. Jennie shed her tears and run to him. She hug him and snuggle her face on his neck. She don't care about his blood.
"Oh god, you still alive..." said Jennie. Jungkook felt his tears fall from his eyes.
"I felt glad that you are safe but.. how you here?" Jungkook asked.

Suddenly, Jennie being pulled harshly.
"It because we kidnapped her. Such a clumsy Tae. You even can rely on him." said William. Jungkook eyes become widen.
"No!! He's a good guy!! He protect me with all he can!!" yelled Jennie.
"Really? Then why he let me take you?" William asked. Jennie gasp.
"You are lying!!! Kookie, don't trust him!!" said Jennie.

Jungkook scoffed. Like he want to believe it. Even he doesn't like Taehyung but he believe him.
"I know he lying, Jen. He always be." said Jungkook. William clenched his jaw and punch his face.
"JUNGKOOK!!!" yelled Jennie. Jungkook spit his blood.
"Take care of your mouth. Chained Jennie here. We will play a game." said William. They chained Jennie down.

Then, she saw William take out a knife.
"W-What are you doing?" Jennie asked. He smirked.
"Torturing." said William. He went to Jungkook.
"Jennie, tell me where is that thing or..." William put a knife on Jungkook arms.
"S-Stop!! Please.." said Jennie.
"Tell me." said William as he dragged that knife down slowly.
"A-ARGHH-!!!" Jungkook yelled. Jennie can saw his blood dripping. A lot...of blood.
"PLEASE!! STOPP!!" yelled Jennie.
"Where.is.that.thing?" William asked.
"Don't...t-tell him...Jen." said Jungkook.

William stabbed on his laps.
"ARGHH!!!" yelled him. Jennie shut her eyes close.
"Jennie, tell me!!!" yelled William. Jennie already crying and shaking.
"I-I-I wouldn't!!!" Jennie yelled. William groaned and throw the knife away.
"Fu*k!!!!" he cursed.
"Lock them here. " said William. Ben nods.
"We will continue this later. Jennie, I can kill him if you didn't tell me." by that he walked out. The door being locked.

Jennie hugged her knees and crying. She can't stand in this position anymore. She want to run.
"Jennie..." a soft voice call her.
"Kookie?" Jennie said. He smile weakly at her. Blood dripping a lot and of course the others wounds is still fresh. That's mean...they already beaten him up before.
"Listen here. Do not...tell him no matter what happened." said Jungkook.
"It risky. It can kill you." said Jennie.
"Jennie!! Just don't. Appa let you protect that room." said Jungkook.

Room?

"What room?" Jennie asked. He sigh.
"That stu*id Yoongi didn't tell you. I think...it time for you to know." said Jungkook. She frowned.
"To know what??" Jennie asked.

"To know that...Appa is inventor of the famous technology supplies"

CONTINUE~