undrscrmason x male!reader | just dance

undrscrmason
fluff
mason wakes up y/n from his sleep just to show him that he's playing just dance at 3 in the morning
word count: 424
—————
Y/n POV
I was woken up from my sleep by a notification for a call from Discord.

"God dammit," I groaned as I pawed for my phone sleepily.

Of course it was Mason. I unlocked my phone and answered the call. Groggily, I whisper-yelled at Mason, "What the fuck, Mase, it's 3 in the fucking morning."

He only looked at me with the most innocent smile. "I want to show you something, Y/n/n."

I simply stared at his now smug expression. "Mason, I swear to god. Do not-"

I was cut off by the beginning notes of Gangnam Style.

"Mason! I swear to fucking god I will rip your thicc ass to shreads i-"

"Shut up, Y/n, I'm gaming," he says.

"You're a fucking dumbass."

"Yea, your dumbass, Y/n, don't forget that," he said with a wink.

"I don't want to watch you dance to Gangnam Style, Mase. I want to sleep," I say as I propped my phone up so my arm won't get tired.

"Then why don't you just hang up then?" At this point, Mason had finished the song and sat down in his chair.

I thought about that for a minute. I wasn't obligated to be on call with him, but here I was. "Fine, you got me there, kinda."

He squinted at me, "What do you mean?"

I adjusted myself in my bed so that I was propped up with my pillow, laying on my side. "I don't want to watch you dance, but I do want to watch you."

"That's kinda gay, Y/n," he snickered.

"Shut up, Mase, you're my boyfriend," I laughed.

He feigned surprise, "Really? Wow, I didn't know that I was with such a cute boy."

I fake pouted, now wide awake thanks to him. "I'm blaming you if I'm grumpy on stream tomorrow, Mason."

"Oh sure, blame me. I'm innocent."

I scoffed, "Yea, innocent my ass! You bitch, you woke me up at 3 in the morning just to dance to Gangnam Style for me."

"Not true, I called you at 3 in the morning to show you my thiccness that my stream doesn't get the pleasure of seeing," Mason retorted.

I rolled my eyes, "As if they can't see you from watching Lunch club videos or even checking out my Instagram."

"Shut up, they can never see it in action."

I smiled softly. He's an idiot, but he's my idiot.

"Hey, Mase?"

"Hm."

"I love you."

"That's gay, but I love you too, Y/n."
——————————————————————————————————————
A/n
Sorry it's kinda short, I saw this more as a shorter imagine instead of an incredibly long one.