traves x male!reader | star shopping

traves
slight angst
word count: 619
—————
Wait right here
I'll be back in the mornin'
I know that I'm not that important to you

It was a mutual thing between Travis and Y/n, they've both become distant with each other. In Travis's case, he was getting wrapped up in streaming and giving his fans the content they wanted. For Y/n, he's become irritated with Travis spending so much time pleasing his fans, but he understands that that's Travis's source of income, and he shouldn't complain.

But to me, girl, you are so much more than gorgeous
So much more than perfect

They had a small argument before Y/n left. Travis was relieved that it was only between the two. Cooper was out skating, Noah was with his girlfriend, and Carson had gone back to his parents' for some time.

Travis didn't want to involve the boys in his romantic issues.

The argument was a rough one. Things were said that weren't truly meaningful, but rather, they were a spur of the moment words of heat.

Right now I know that I'm not worth it
If you give me time, I could work on it
Give me some time while I work on it

Travis sat on his bed, simply staring at his phone's background.

It was a picture he had taken of Y/n at Twitchcon when they first met up in real life. He could feel his eyes welt up with tears. He decided to text Y/n, telling him he's sorry.

Trav
Y/n, I'm sorry. I love you, I really do. I haven't been the best, and if you could just give me some to work on us, I'll do it. I'll give you all the time you want.
Read 4:30pm

Losin' you patience, and, girl, I don't blame you
The Earth's in rotation, you're waitin' for me
Look at my face face when I fuck on your waist
'Cause we only have one conversation a week

Travis knew he should just leave Y/n alone to give him some space and time to cool down. He knew that's what he should do, but he couldn't help but think of all the negative outcomes of what had happened between him and Y/n.

He barely spoke to his own boyfriend, what does that say about him in Y/n's eyes?

She know that someday I'll be over the sea
Makin' my money and smokin' my weed
I think it's funny, she open up to me, get comfortable with me

Travis hopes they'd bounce back from this. He wanted them to bounce back, needed them to make up. He wanted Y/n to be in the picture as he progresses through life. He had been comfortable around him, and it seemed that Y/n was getting more comfortable around him as well.

Once I got it comin', I love her, she love me
I know that I'm nothing like someone her family want me to be
If I find a way, would you walk it with me?

Travis had met Y/n parents, and he tried to be what they wanted. He knew that he wasn't, though. Y/n loved him despite that, he didn't care about his parents' opinions on Travis. Y/n didn't care that his parents wanted him to be with a girl who could bear their grandchildren. No, he wanted Travis, who made him feel complete.

They found their way then, could they do it again?

Look at my face while you talkin' to me
'Cause we only have one conversation a week
Can I get one conversation at least?

Y/n/n
Trav.... Let's talk about us.. I need you, baby.
Read 6:43pm