Chapter 3

A month has passed since Yang Mi started to shoot for TLOF....

Yang Mi and Ethan Ruan are quite close friends now..

"Mi...I really can't flirt"
"Come on boy...you're an actor...you're saying that you've never flirted with anyone before??" (Mimi said)
"Nooo....I'm not that kind of guy...I really can't do it.."
"What do you mean by can't? Mimi, show him" (the director said)

Yang Mi pulled Ethan's collar and brought her face closer to his...and said softly, but in a flirtatious way..."This is how you do it"
Needless to say...Yang Mi's acting was so breathtaking that even Ethan started blushing...

Yang Mi left his collar and brought her face away from his...

"You have 5 minutes...try it"

Ethan who was sitting on a chair was blank...

"Huh? Try to what?"
Yang Mi, who was standing, slightly bend down and kept her hand on one arm of Ethan's chair and said, "ACT!"

She then stood up again...Ethan who was blushing by Yang Mi's sudden action was still blank...
"Aiiyaa...Ethan!! If you can't act then I'll just ask the director to shoot my scenes first"
Yang Mi's voice sounded so cute that it was almost unbelievable that she is the same WOMAN from two seconds ago..

"Yeah...sure...shoot your scenes first...I need some time"

Yang Mi went to shoot her scenes...

After Yang Mi's solo scenes were shot...Ethan's scenes were finally shot...He tried his best..
================================================================
That night...Yang Mi was thinking to herself,"It's just acting...why does it seem so wrong?"
Yang Mi went to her balcony to get some fresh air...and then returned to her room after a while...Finally, she fell asleep..
===============================
He pushed her to a wall...kissed her forcefully...She tried to stop him,"Ye Hua!"..he wasn't ready to listen to her...finally he pulled her clothes to find a scar on her neck...he said,"Bai Qian, do I have a place in your heart? You waited for him for 70,000 years, now that he has returned, you certainly couldn't care for anyone else..."

Yang Mi woke up with a jerk

Yang Mi woke up with a jerk...she thought to herself..."What was that?? Ye hua again? Who on earth is he? Also...why did I have such a shameless dream of being kissed forcefully... I know martial arts...I could have pushed him aside but I didn't...and why did he call me Bai Qian...No, wait, when I was in the hospital, mom said that I used to call myself Bai Qian before being hit by a car! Can it be just a coincidence??No...What the hell, why am I wasting my time on these useless thoughts...I must sleep for two more hours..."
================================

"Jie!!!!!"
"Huh!!!"
"You've been sleeping for so long!! It's already 11:30am!!"
"Whatt?? Zizi...are you sure.."
"Wake up now Jie!! Your phone has been ringing since morn"
"What...ok thanks..."

(10 missed calls from Jiang Yu, Yang Mi calls her)

"Hey Jiang Jie...I just woke up...sorry for not recieving your call earlier"
"Mimi...You need to meet someone... Come to the company right now" She hanged up
Yang Mi thought to herself.."Why is she in such a hurry..she even hanged up before I replied"

Yang Mi got ready...

She reached her company

She met Reba..."Mi Jie..."
"Reba, why is everyone in such a hurry??"
"Mi jie...you don't know..there's this guy named...I dont really remember his name...never mind...he used to be a teen actor in our company...then he went missing...after ten years now, he's returned to our company"
"Teen actor going missing? Why have I never heard of such a thing before?"
"No idea...guess this news was hidden from the world..."
"Where was he all these years then?"
"He refuses to speak"
"What...Guess I have to meet him right now...where is he?"
"I heard that he is in your office with Jiang Yu Jie"
"Ok Reba, thanks"

Yang Mi went to her office

As soon as she opened the door...she saw Jiang Yu sitting in a chair and a guy facing the window..

"Jiang Jie!"

The guy turned his face....as soon as Yang Mi saw him...her heart stopped....yes, it was the same man from her dreams, whom she called Ye Hua...who kissed her forcefully...Yang Mi couldn't feel her body anymore...she felt like a ghost whose existence is questioned...

"Mimi!"Yang Mi was assured of her own existence after hearing Jiang Yu's voice

"Mimi!"
Yang Mi was assured of her own existence after hearing Jiang Yu's voice..
"He's Mark..Mark Chao..he used to be a teen actor under our company...due to certain difficulties..he was forced to leave..Now everything is alright and he has returned...As the biggest actress of our company, you must take care of him"

================================
Author's note: Finally, Ye Hua is here!! This chp was all about our main leads...YangDeng/LunZi story is about to start soon.