Chapter 8

"Mark...where are you taking me to?"
"You'll know once we get there"
As soon as they reached...Mark covered her eyes...and guided her to a place...
"You can open your eyes now"
Yang mi opened her eyes...
"..."
"..."
"Mark...where did you take me to?"
"My house!!!"
"Ufff...how come you're still so childish...Weren't we supposed to be at the restaurant?"
"Su su...you said that you miss homemade food...so, I'll cook for you"
"You can cook?"
"Anything for you"
"But Mark...why would you...I mean...we aren't even...friends.."
"What...can't I even cook for my girlfriend?"
"GIRLFRIEND?!" She bursted out laughing and then said in an irritating tone..."you know our relationship is fake...if you continue to be like this, I'd really believe that you have set everything up"
"Susu...I swear, I have nothing to do with that clip...but...anyway...I'll cook"
"O-k..then- go on i guess"
Yang Mi laughed and threw herself on a sofa...while Mark changed his clothes, and started to cook after putting on his apron...
Mimi was tired...since she hadn't enough sleep the previous night because of what happened to Yifei...
"Mark...I'm tired.."
"Don't fall asleep...you need to eat..."
"I'll....eat...tomorr.."
She fell asleep...
Mark thought to himself..."It's ok...sleep for two hours...anyway, I'll wake you up...I wont let you have an empty stomach"
He carried her to the guest room...and layed her on the bed...then he covered her with a blanket...and continued to cook for her...
================================
On the othed hand....Zhao Lusi had followed Hong Yi to his house...
"Why did you bring me here?"
"You said the you suspected that I never truly loved you...I'll prove my innocence "
"Huh?"
He grabbed her wrist and took her to a room...a secret room
He switched on the lights...and she was shocked....
The room was filled with her photos...From her childhood to teenage to adulthood...each and every photo of her was there in the room, pinned on the wall...
She was speechless...
"Loved me...ok, you loved me...then why dont you love me now?? Why on earth did you decide to leave me??? Do you have any idea of how much I suffered??"
"Then what about you??? If you loved me that much...then why are you ready to date that guy, Deng Lun??"
She slapped him tightly...
The expressions on his face....made her suffer...she understood that slapping him couldn't bring her contentment...maybe that wasn't relly what she wished to do....
She pushed him against the wall and kissed him straight on his lips...Hong Yi was surprised...he switched positions with her...now, he was the one to push her against the wall...and kissed her back...
After a minute...they broke the kiss..
She said,"I'm sorry...I really wasn't able to control myself..." A tear ran down her cheeks...
Hong yi wiped her cheeks with his hand and hugged her...as tightly as he can..."One year...I've been waiting for this kiss for an year"
"Hong Yi...why are you always so rude to me...if you waited for me, then why did you leave me?"
"I was forced to do so"
"What?"
He stopped hugging her and stood in front of a bookshelf...he pressed some button...and a secret locker appeared!!
She was shocked...
He opened the locker...it had a voice recoding pen inside it...he said,"Originally, I never planned to show you this...because I thought that it will hurt you...but now that I see it, hiding it from you, will hurt you more"
She was confused...
"I always take a voice recording pen with me, wherever I go...in case of emergencies...and it seemed to work"
He played the recording...
"So..Li Hong Yi right?"
"What do you want?"
"What do I want...you poor dog! My daughter isn't worthy of you!! What can you give her!! You don't own a business! You're not rich! What do you have"
"Indeed...I have nothing to give her, except my heart"
"She doesn't need your heart, you believe you can marry her?? If you dont stay away from her, I'll force her into marriage...so, it's better that you make her believe that you don't love her anymore...So that she can move on happily"
"She won't move on...if I dump her, it'll hurt her even more"
"We don't care...as long as she can bring profits to our business..."
"...Ok...I'll stay away from her...Just dont hurt her"
"There's no need for you to remind us that"