Chapter 5

Yang Mi was in her personal apartment...She needed some alone time to think about everything which has been going on...She thought to herself..."They are asking me to date that weirdo...who on earth is he...I don't even know how my bees are going to react..."

================================
Meanwhile...Yang Zi and Deng Lun's first kissing scene of the drama Ashes of love is about to be shot...

"Lights! Camera! Action!"

(Scene)

(Deng Lun as Xu feng in the drama, grabbed Yang Zi's hand)
"I am not joking with you, who are you?"
"I am a grape...what are you doing? Do you not want to give me spiritual energy? If so, you could have said earlier..why do you have to be like this?"
(Xu Feng grabs her hand harder than before)
"Fox immortal, what brought you here!!"
(Xu feng looks the other way)
Yang Zi's character, Jin Mi pulls Xu Feng closer and kisses him, with a piece of the so called Lingzhi mushroom in her mouth...
They look straight into each other's eyes...Deng Lun's heart started beating faster than ever....all his mind screamed was..." dear heart...please stop beating this fast, what if she hears you"...

"Cut!! That was perfect...go and rest for 10 minutes"
================================
(Jiang Yu calls Yang Mi)
"Mimi...the press conference will be held tomorrow...about today.."
"About today??"
"Go on a date with Mark"
Maybe that was the answer Yang Mi was afraid to hear..
"jjjiiee....."
"I understand you sweetheart...but you must at least try to understand him"
"Ok jie.....in the name of my career...I sacrifice my love life"
"That's my girl"

Yang Mi didn't hate Mark..she was just afraid...afraid that he isn't any ordinary person..."What if he's trying to hurt me?" She thought to herself...

Yang Mi got ready for her first date with Mark...and went out

The moment she saw Mark

The moment she saw Mark..she put on a fake smile...as one would do infront of unwanted, uninvited guests..

Mark smiled back..

"Hello...I'm Yang Mi...nice to meet you"
"You know...your eyes are really beautiful...I'll call you Su su from now on"
"Enough...I can't put up with this act anymore...Mr. Mark Chao...explain everything clearly..Where did that clip come from...they say that it's not edited...but I'm sure that it's not me!...Moreover...you're a victim of this matter too, how can you not be sad and irritated...and I have a name...why on earth must you call me Su su???"
"Huh..You know what, I'm an actor...and I do what I'm asked to...unlike you"
"Ok..you do what you're asked to...then let me go please!"
Mark came closer to Mi and whispered in her ears..."Su su...What about your career then?"
Yang Mi came to her senses..she thought to herself..."No...I can't act like this..I need to save my career..."
She said.."Forget it...tell me more about yourself"
"Su su...you're finally acting like a good girl"
"Wth..."
"I am Mark Chao..born on 25th Sept..."
"I'm not asking about that!!"
"What then?"
"Where were you all these years"
"Missing.."
"Of course...but you know where you were right?"
"...."
Yang Mi thought to herself..."He won't speak so easily...all I can do is to act like his girlfriend...make him fall in love with me and get my answers"
"Forget it...let's visit the amusement park"
"Susu..are you serious??"
"Btw..let me remind you...when we go there...we need to act like a real couple...."
"I know..I know.."