Chapter 17

The next morning, Yang Mi woke up to see Mark sleeping soundly next to her...she smiled and said to herself..
"Wow...today I'm the one to get up first"
Mark opened his eyes and ran his fingers through her hair
"How did you imagine that you're the one to get up first?"
"God...you were acting!!"
They laughed...and were interrupted by a call...It was Yuan Yuan...
"Hey Yuan..."
"Mi Jie...Jiang Jie has returned!"
"Wow...is she in our company right now?"
"Yeah...she's with me"
"Ok...I'll be there soon"
She hung up...

"Mark...Jiang Jie has returned...I need to go to the company right now"
"I'll go with you"
"Ok...sure"
"But before that...I hope to meet Yifei"
"Yifei? Why?"
Mark held her hands and continued...
"Su su...you know it...I've hurted her...and I owe her an apology...I want to meet her with you...properly apologise...tell her that I only have you in my heart...and finally, give her my diaries to read...to see everything from my point of view"
She smiled and tightened her grip on his hands...
"Alright"

They drove to the company...

First, they went to Yifei's office...

"Mimi...I was just about to send you the DVD..."
"Oh...I don't think I'll need it anymore...Anyway, Yifei...we want to talk to you"
"You and Mark? Alright...let's go to a cafe"
"Okay"

They went to a cafe, right next to the company...
Yang Mi looked at Mark...
"Liu Yifei...I wanted to apologise to you..."
"Apologise?" Yifei smiled..."There's no need to...I'm happy that you are treating her well now...that's enough for me"
"I wanted to say...that...I fell in love with Yang Mi...and mistook her for you....I'm sorry...it was just my imagination that caused such a big misunderstanding...hope you'll understand me...These are my diaries...I hope you'll read these...to see everything from my point of view"
Yifei took the diaries and smiled...
"Thank you...for making me understand what love is...I don't regret loving you...and I don't regret moving on...and trusting my best friend to you...hope we can still be friends...as we used to"
She left...
Mimi looked at Mark...and put her thumbs her...
"You're amazing...Honey"

Next...they went to meet Jiang Yu...in her office...
Yuan Yuan and Jiang Yu were there...
Mark said, "A-Yuan...guard at the door...don't let anyone in"
"Okay...master"
Mimi was a bit surprised...She thought to herself..."I never heard him call her A-yuan"
She hugged Jiang Yu and said..."Jiang Jie...I missed you!!"
"Mimi...I'm glad that you're safe"
Mark looked at Jiang Yu...
Jiang said..."Follow me..."
Yang Mi was confused...
Jiang Yu stood in front of a book shelf...Yang Mi thought that she wanted to show them some book...but what she did...shocked her...She pulled the shelf...and surprisingly...there was a door behind the shelf!! And that opened to a secret room!!

there was a door behind the shelf!! And that opened to a secret room!!

Yang Mi was shocked beyond words...
"How come there is a secret room here??!"
She was even more surprised when she realized that Mark wasn't shocked"
Mi and Mark followed Jiang into the room...It was a well furnished wooden room...