Chapter 11

Yang Mi was taken home...

She was in her room chatting with Yifei while the others were sitting outside...
"Mimi...Can't you stay safe? This time...you were almost killed...why did you need to test them when you knew they were having evil intentions?"
"Yifei-a...At least now I'm sure that someone is really trying to kill me...Think about it...Having a car crash twice doesn't seem like a co-incidence...Something must have happened..."
"Mimi, let me tell you, this isn't simple...it's cyanide!! You would have been DEAD!"
"What shall I do now? Did I offend someone before an year when my memories were gone?"
"I'm already investigating whom does that property belong to"
"Ok, keep up with your investigation, and notify me...till then, be safe"
"But btw...Mimi, whose name did you scream when you woke up in the hospital?...It was some...Y-Y-U-E"
"Ye Hua???!!"
"Yes!! Who's he?"
"I don't know...maybe I was just dreaming...but Yifei..how did you find me?"
"We saw a shadow running up, and decided to follow him"
"Yifffeeeiiiaaa??? How could you hide such an interesting matter from me??"
"I didn't hide it...it was just...After I found that you were safe...I forgot about it"
"Whatever..."
"Whatever...tonight, I'm staying with you"
================================
All of them, including Baby, Zizi, Deng Lun, Reba, Vengo and Vin Zhang left, except Yifei

At night, Yang Mi and Yifei were sleeping side by side....it was peaceful...Suddenly, she sprang up from the bed and screamed....Yifei woke up at her scream and held her shoulder,"What's wrong?"
Yang Mi's voice sounded different than usual,"Yifei! I recalled something!! I....dreamed a dream while I was at Mark's house and felt that it wasn't simple...I decided to tell you the next morning, but somehow I forgot all about it...Right now...I dreamed the same thing..."
"Wait what?? When did you spend the night at Mark's house? Ok, we'll talk about it later...but what did you dream?"
Yang Mi explained her nightmare to Yifei....
"Mimi...this truly isn't simple...I'll take you to a psychiatrist later...Till then, stay away from Mark"
Yang Mi kept quiet for a moment...
"Yifei..let's sleep now"
================================
The next morning...Yifei left

She was reading a book when someone knocked the door...

It was Mark

"Mark! Weren't you supposed to be at America?"
"I returned yesterday night after hearing about you...It was already 2Am when I reached, so I thought of meeting you today"
"You really returned all the way from America just for me?"
"Why? Su Su, you're my girlfriend, if I don't return..."
"It's okay...I'll continue reading"
Yang Mi thought to herself,"Did you only return because I'm your fake girlfriend? To show how amazing boyfriend you are to your fans?"

Yang Mi continued reading while Mark started to cook breakfast for her...

Mark got a call...
"Hello?....You??....What do you want???.....You want to meet me?? I'll go to the park right now..."

"Su su...I'll have to go meet someone...I've placed the breakfast on the table, remeber to eat it while it's hot"

"Got it"

Mark went out to meet that person...
================================
After about two hours, Mark returned...Yang Mi was laying on her bed...She immediately became alert after she saw Mark coming in...

"Su su...I'm back..how did the breakfast I cooked for you taste?"
"Why did you come back?"
"Su su...Are you alright?"
"I'm asking you why you came back!! Don't you get it!! I already know that you didn't go to America at all!!"
"Huh?"
"Right.. I've already checked...there was no seat booked under your name!"
"Okay...I admit, about that..I did lie to you....but Su Su...you need to believe me"
"Su su...huh...Right now...I can't even tolerate this name...What else are you hiding? The fact that the 18th floor belonged to you? Or the fact that you were the one who planned to kill me!!! Oh right...I guess...both of them"
"Su su!! What are you talking about??"

Yang Mi finally lost her patience and threw a flower vase onto the ground with all her force...which broke into a thousand pieces...
"I told you don't call me by that name!!"
She shouted...and started breathing heavily...
"I investigated the matter... you are the one...I don't believe it...the reason why you approached me is because you want to kill me? But why??? Just whyy?? Why is it me?? Did I possibly offend you an year ago? Even so, death is not something which I deserved....I trusted you..and you broke that trust...From now on....we have nothing between us, you saved my career and broke my trust...that's to say, from now on there's nothing that we owe each other...please let me go...and I'll let you go as well"

Mark grabbed her hand and pulled her closer...The distance between them was less than six inches...He looked straight into her eyes...her wet, swollen eyes...And said softly...
"I won't call you Su su if you dont like the name...Miss Yang Mi, do you know why I call you Su su? It's because, the first time I met you...your eyes were brighter than the sun"
Yang Mi tried to break free...
"You! What are you trying to do right now? Seducing me....Huh...I won't fall for these childish acts"...She said hesitantly
Mark smiled while letting go her hand..

"Of course...you can choose to not believe me, but you need to remember, I'll always be there for you even if you don't believe me"

He left....without waiting for her reply...

Yang Mi wiped her tears and called Yuan Yuan..

"Yuan Yuan, Are you sure about the owner of the 18th floor?""Mi jie! I'm sure about the files

"Mi jie! I'm sure about the files...but it's hard to believe that it's master Mark...ummm..how about I contact officer Wang Kai?"
"Isn't he Wang Yibo's older brother? His team also has Wang Zhiwen...she's an amazing psychiatrist"
"Yes"
"Okay...I'll meet them personally, fix an appointment"
"Okay, Mi jie"
================================
Author's note: I'm extremely sorry for the late update...and this boring chapter...please be with me till the end...Hope all of you are safe...love y'll..