Chapter 7

Note: This chapter won't be about our main couple...please be patient and keep reading, the next chapter will be different...
================================
While Yang Yang was taking care of Yifei...Mi and Mark were shopping...Yang Zi was getting bored at her house...
She called Reba...
"The person you're trying to call is unavailable, please stay on line or try again later"
"..."
Then...she thought of calling Deng Lun...
"Hey.....Zi"
"DengDeng...are you alright? You sound depressed..."
"Zi-I-I"
"DengDeng...you know...you can tell me anything"
"Ok...I confess...My parents...they want me to get married to a family friend...today, I'm meeting her..."
Zizi dropped her phone...
"Hey??Zizi????"
She picked up the phone after coming to her senses...
"So...you want...to..meet...her?"
"Zizi!! Why can't you understand my feelings?? We've been friends for so long!! And yet....you don't understand that I don't want to go!!"
"If you don't want to go then don't"
"I told them but they just won't lis--"
She hanged up...her heart started beating faster...in some part of her heart, she felt pain, a pain which can't be cured by medicine...
================================
DengDeng, along with his family was in the restaurant, with the girl and her family he mentioned about earlier...

"Hello...Uncle, aunty, I'm Zhao Lusi"

Uncle, aunty, I'm Zhao Lusi"

"Aww...what a sweet child she is!!"
"Hello...You've worked with my sister...she's Zhao Liying"
"Zhao Liying? You're her sis?"
"Oh yes...how about I call you DengDeng from now on.."

Before Deng Lun could answer...someone knocked the door of the private restaurant room...It was a waitress...

"Excuse me...I'm here to serve the wine"
Deng Lun was irritated and lost in his own thoughts...
Suddenly Zhao Lusi screamed...
The waitress accidentally spilled wine on her clothes...
"Ewwwww"
The waitress apologised...
"I'm so sorry...young miss, I didn't intend to do that....it's my first day here"
Deng Lun came to his senses and realized that the waitress was non other than his Zizi...
"You stupid waitress!! How can you do this!! I'll complain about you!! You're fired!!"

"I'm extremely sorry...I--"

Zhao Lusi's mom said,"Lusi-A...what can we do now...umm...Yes...LunLun, you help her get changed"
"Ahh??"
"No no no no....miss, I must not cause trouble to this young sir...I'll help her get changed"
Zizi pulled Zhao Lusi aside...
"Hey! Get your hands off me!!"