Untitled Part 1

So this story has a fair amount of cursing- just warning you, anyways enjoy!

“Hey I’m taking my break” I told Macey over the loud music, she gave me nod and wink before yelling loudly and climbing on the bar with Lucy. Of course the club was packed, my heart was pounding half from the excitement half from dancing on the bar occasionally. My skin felt sticky with sweat, I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it over my tank top and went to the back, the smell of bourbon hitting me hard, I stepped out into the alleyway, breathing in fresh air, letting it clear my thoughts.

It was dim, one of the two street lamps was flickering, I took a few deep breaths, I down a little ways I took a seat on an empty crate of liquor. A man passed and went down the alleyway to a cracked door. Upon my time working here I had learned that was an underground fighting place. It was good business for us, on Saturday nights after fights all the fans came over to watch us get on the bar and buy us out of liquor.

I sat there for a little while, the loud music was muffled, I closed my eyes and rubbed my pounding head.

“You okay sweetheart?” a gruff voice asked, I jumped seeing a man standing there looking down at me with concern, his face may have been concerned but his eyes raked down my body hungrily making me uncomfortable.

“Y-yeah” I said clearing my throat scrambling up.

“It’s not good to be out here alone this time of night” he said, alarms went off in my head. I stuck my hands in my hoodie pocket, my heart skipping a beat when I didn’t find my phone. I felt around, even though I knew it was empty, my stomach sunk and my mouth went dry.

“I know” I replied, I had dealt with handsy guys before, I worked at a bar for fucks sake but this one seemed to be abnormally large. He took a step closer causing me to push myself harder into the cold brick wall. He was close enough I could smell the whiskey rolling off him.

“You’re quite pretty” he took another step putting his hand on my waist.

“Get the fuck off!” I said shoving him hardly, he stumbled back a little before rage overtook his face. He came forward again and I panicked, feeling tears spill as his hands trapped me against the wall.

“N-no” I said trying to shove him again,

“Don’t cry sweetheart” he said, the scent of alcohol hit me hard, he brushed some hair from my face, I felt disgusted his filthy hands touched me. He gripped the hem of my hoodie, I struggled and tried to fight but he was too big.

“S-stop!” I said and tried to punch, I hit him blindly in the cheek and excruciating pain erupted from my knuckles shooting up my arm.

“Oh you want to play” he said yanked my hoodie up, fought and he grabbed the top of my arm roughly sure to leave bruises. I pushed him again making other shot of pain shoot up my arm, my knuckles were throbbing. He hit me hard. I didn’t feel anything for a second before my jaw was aching and my cheek stung. The salty, metallic taste of blood filled my mouth.

I heard the loud slam of a door and his head snapped towards the sound. His body suddenly disappeared from view and a large back was turned to me, I flinched as the man slammed him up against the wall across from me holding him by his throat, his feet were a foot off the ground.

The man who saved me was large, and muscular. His biceps were bulging along with every other muscle in his body, his arms and shoulders were covered in tattoos, he was wearing a black wife beater and sweatpants. He was a fighter, this night just keeps getting better.

I wasn’t sure who I was more scared of the underground street fighter or the drunk man. I thought about running but my feet wouldn’t work, I was frozen, my feet felt glued to the ground.