Untitled Part 7

“Is it because they’re in inappropriate places, or because they mean things you don’t want to tell me about”

“maybe a little of both” he teased, I rolled my eyes. His attention turned to the door.

“Gage ar- who’s this?” the guy asked. He was big and fit just like the rest of them. He had on a snapback and a hoodie with basketball shorts and like the others only socks.

“I’m Carter”

“Why is the toy of the day here?” he questioned looking up at Gage completely ignoring me.

“The girlfriend is here to support me in the fucking match” Gage corrected. His eyes widened and he looked down at me an eyebrow raised.

“Girlfriend?” he question.

“friend” I corrected.

“Girlfriend” he said firmly behind me making me roll my eyes.

“What happened to your arm sweetheart?” he asked me.

“fucking call her that again I’ll make sure you never fucking speak again” Gage threatened. He looked up at Gage.

“What makes this one so special?” he asked.

“This one has a name, it’s Carter. I punched a guy in the face would you like to be next, because I have another arm.” I said getting annoyed.

He grinned “Never mind, I see it now” he said going to the mat and unclipping the bag throwing it off to the side, he grabbed another and clipped it up.

“I’m Zach by the way” he said flashing me a big smile as he wrapped his hands.

“Don’t smile at her” Gage grumbled punching him in the shoulder. Gage pulled on some black gloves and Zach pulled on some training ones, and Gage punched one of them softly. Zach wrapped a padded belt around his torso for Gage to kick.

I watched as Gage started training hardly, soon his body started getting slick with sweat, and I was needless to say very bothered by this. His jaw was clenched and a determined look burned in his eyes. He dropped his hands after a while and pulled his gloves off.

Zach took all his equipment off also, they were both breathing heavily and soaked in sweat.

“Are you okay?” Gage asked me, I nodded.

“Are you hungry?” I shook my head no, he frowned.

“Are you okay?” he said taking the gauze off and feeling my forehead.

“You’re not warm” he told me.

“I’m fine”

“Are you sure you don’t want some food, it’s been a few hours.” He told me.

“I have to pee” I offered, he pursed his lips.

“The bathroom is back towards the front” he said.

“Okay” I said standing up.

“I’m not sure I want you to go alone” he said grabbing my arm.

“I’m perfectly capable of going to the bathroom myself, if I run into someone I’ll scream”

“Down the hallway to the left back to the front” he told me. I left taking a left passing the after match locker rooms. The hallway was dark, I set my hand on the wall and followed it down. Finally it got lighter with dim bubls in the ceilings, I turned the corner running into something extremely hard. I fell over and landed on my ass.

“Oh shit, sorry” the guy said grabbing my hand and hauling me up. He was huge, like Gage huge, a maybe a little smaller but still that was pretty hard to accomplish.