Untitled Part 13

. I laid there for a minute not even sure I could move, just trying to catch my breath. I was in shock, every nerve and pore in my body was tingling with what just happened. I eventually relaxed my death grip on the sheets and uncurled my toes, my legs were shaking and non-stop trembles racked through my body. I laid there breathing heavily trying to slow my heart rate. My mind was fuzzy.

I was in shock. I never knew sex could be so… passionate and breathtaking.

“That was...” I said between pants.

“Amazing” he finished for me, I turned into him not able to feel my legs, but I could feel the sharp pains between my legs, telling me I was completely destroyed down there. I’m really going to be sore tomorrow. I laid my head on his chest that was slick with sweat, he really put everything he had into that. I felt like we had been together on a level way bigger than just physical.

“I love you” he said looking down at me brushing a piece of hair out of my face that was plastered to my flushed cheeks.

“I love you too” I said my eyes slipping closed from exhaustion.

We did something that night that neither of us had ever done before.

We made love.

                                                                                ♥♥♥♥

I went through the large door marked ‘fighters’, people were already pouring in, I went down the hallway to the before match locker room seeing Gage beating the shit out of Zach. I went to the bench and sat down next to Kendal.

“Hey” he said.

“hey” I replied crossing my legs, watching them, Gage stopped and turned around smiling when he saw me.

“When did you get here?”

“A little while ago” he jerked his head motioning for them to get out. He came up to me picking me up and sitting down on the bench setting me in his lap.

“How was work?” he asked between kisses.

“Fine” I replied more focused on his lips than the words he was saying. His hands slid to my ass, and he kissed me harder, I could tell the mood he was in.

Gage wasn’t really shy about where we fucked, he never had been. But there was a difference between what we did in public sometimes and what we did at home.  

“Gage” I pulled away and he put his hand in the crook of my neck pulling me back in.

“No” I said firmly pulling away.

“What?”

“I know that look”

“What look?” he said innocently giving me a mischievous grin, I bit my lip to keep from grinning back at him.

“We aren’t having sex here” I said climbing off him kissing his cheek.

“That’s relieving” a voice from the doorway said, Gage was up and standing in front of me quicker than I could actually blink. I set my hand on his back not wanting to peek around him, but I wanted to know who it was.

“What the fucking hell are you doing here?” Gage said.

“Just stopping by, to see how you and your… girlfriend are doing”

“Go the fuck away”

“Why I’m here to see you lose the fight”

“Stop being a fucking twat and tell me what the fuck you want” Gage said.