Chapter Two

She was looking out of the window, with dried tears stricken face. She was in his room with him but chose to ignore him. She wasn't in mood to face him, not after what he had done.

"Taani its getting late come here" She heard him his commanding tone and sighed. Since when her Rey become so dominating & commanding. He was behaving like Reyaansh Singhania, The attitude king, college heart throb about whom whole college used to talk about. He was the dazzler Reyaansh. not her Rey.

Getting irritated with her silence treatment, he walk toward her. Grabbing her arm he spun her around.

"You really think your silent treatment will make me let you go?" Rey asked her, his gaze fall over the mangalsutra, a satisfactory smirk made its way on his face.

"I want to go home, I want to go back jodhpur. Where I belong" Taanni said in low tone, her words made him angry. Every time she said she wants to go back, leaving him he don't know what happened to him then that he wants to destroy everything. Rey hold back of her neck and bring her close to him.

"You belong with me. Tum hi ne toh kaha tha tumhara sirf ek hi sapna hai. Meri dulhan banna then what happened now? Why are you so sad? Why are you doing this to me? Give me any punishment you want but not this. Don't ever think of leaving me" Rey pulled her in his embrace. She look at him with so many emotions in her eyes.

"Who am i to decide your punishment? Its you who decide everything. Whether its breaking up with me Or deciding to come back in relationship with me Or let it marrying me forcefully. Its always you who take decisions. I think you should go and discuss this with sharon, your best friend might give you some idea like every time she do" Taani said to him, sarcasm was dripping from her every word, pulling back from his cozy embrace, was about to move away from him but he pulled her back. Her palms clutched his shirt tightly.

"Don't test my patience taani. I'd already told you the break up was for your betterment. For once stop being stop being stubborn and listen to me" Rey roared in anger. She flinched away in fear.

"There is nothing left to listen. Aapko jo karna tha aapne woh kar diya." Taani said to him, looking straight in his cold eyes. Those eyes were used to tell him about his inner feelings, those feelings his words failed to convey, his eyes would convey them for him. It pained her to see him like this.

Rey look at her, angry at her stubborn nature. She knew why he did the break up still wasn't ready to give him a chance. How many times he tried to win her back but in her stubbornness she refused to see his attempts, refused to see how sorry he was for hurting her.

"You have Rehearsals & college tomorrow so its better if we stop arguing over past and sleep" Taani told him in low tone, tried to move away form him but he tighten his grip in response. In result he came more close to him, his breath was fanning over her lips,

"You are also coming college with me, I have already talked to VP sir about your Re-Joining" Rey told her. Taani nodded, not trusting her voice. Is she ready to face everyone again? Those people who had hurt her, her own brother is one of them. Rey who was intensely looking at her understood her inner turmoil, he knew she was not in good term with her brother and his friends because ndc and Him. They still held her responsible for his broken condition after break up but he was happy now he won't let anyone to say anything to her but somewhere he was still worried about Swayum's reaction and her family.

"Don't worry about anything, I will handle everyone. Tomorrow whole world will know you are mine, Mrs. Taani Reyaansh Singhania." Rey whispered in her ear, nibbling her ear lobe causing an unwanted moan to escape from her lips which seems to push him to the edge.

She gasped in surprise when he lifted her up in his arms and took her to bed. Rey made her lay down on bed then he joined her on bed. Rey took hold of her dupptta and removing it he threw it away on floor. In reaction she covered her front from his hungry eyes.

"Rey what are you doing?" Taani asked pushing him away from her. She turn to other side, her back was toward him.

"Celebrating our wedding night" Rey mumbled, his fingers pulled the doris of the suit. Revealing her bare back to him, he let his fingers feel her velvety soft skin. Taani closed her eyes, not knowing what it was. Was it pleasure or fear? Though she was feeling scared of him but still she felt protected with him most.

"Relax I'm not gonna do anything..Yet." Rey said with a chuckle when he felt her body tensed, he knew she was going through a lot and is not ready for physical relation.

Rey got up from bed, Taani look at him with confusion as he goes to cupboard and took one of his shirt.

"I know you are uncomfortable in this clothes, You can wear mine for tonight" Rey told her as he sat beside her on bed. Taani tried to take his shirt from him but he pulled it back.

"I'll help you" Rey told her, making her eyes go wide in shock.

"No. I don't need your help. Now go outside, I need to change" Taani replied little annoyed at his behavior. Why he was acting so dominating today? That was the only question running in her mind.

"I'm not going anywhere" Rey told her angrily, To her he may be looking dominating but for him, he was hiding his fear loosing her behind his anger, by dominating her. But he don't know his change of behavior is hurting her most. She was missing her old Rey whom Rey had hide somewhere under his anger and hurt.

"Even I'm not going anywhere. You don't have to be here to keep eye on me" Taani said softly realizing why he wants to stay.

"Well I don't trust on you on that. I can't leave you alone." Rey replied arrogantly, the tone he was using hurt her. Rey switched off the lights to make her comfortable.

Rey shifted close to her, She closed her eyes feeling his hot breath over her shoulder. The room was in complete dark.

Rey removed her clothes, her mind wanted to pushed him away but her heart, who love him with all its might wanting to submit herself to him. Since their break up she had locked all her emotions deep down within her but his closeness was bringing those buried emotions again. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes tightly as he removed the straps of her suit, slowly removed her suit.

She let herself lose in his touch, she couldn't stopped her heart this time. Rey removed her clothes, leaving her in her inner wear. Rey made her turn toward him Then taking the white shirt he made her wear his, their hearts were beating loudly, desires were pulsing through his vein but he controlled them for her.

"Good Night" Rey kissed her forehead, making her lay on bed, he laid beside her, holding tightly and securely in his arms as if she would disappear if he would leave her. Soon he slipped into peaceful slumber while she stayed awake, just staring at her. Wondering how her one decision had changed him and their lives. She let out sighed realizing tomorrow is going to be really big day.

"Don't how they will react specially Bhai?" Taani thought to herself but little did she know tomorrow isn't going to be an easy day for her.