Chapter Seven

"Forced her? Why Rey? I didnt raise you like this. In your anger, in your possessiveness you have destroyed her life. For once did you think about her? What will her family say? How could you do this rey? Don't to know in situations like this how family reacts? How could you force her in this sacred relation against her will? Rey you love her na then why you didnt thought about her once? Aapne inse break up kiya kyunki aap inhe badalna chahte the aur jab unhone apne aap badal liya aur indepentdent hokar apni life chuni, jisme aap nhi the toh aapne kya kiya. Aapne ek baar phir unke baare na sochkar apne baarein mein socha and marry her forcefully. You are not my son, I didnt taught my son to be selfish and heartless. You just destroyed her future Rey, the same future for what you did that fake break up" Sakshi shouted at him, Taani was crying seeing him so broken by his mothers words. Sakshi walked toward taani and wiped away her tears. Sakshi took her hands in her. Taani gave her small smile through her tears seeing the same motherly warmth in her eyes her mother have.

"See Rey even after what you have done to her she is crying seeing you in pain. Beta think of me as your mom and tell do you want to go back home? Trust me i will free you from this forced relation and he will not force you for anything this time. Its your decision taani, only yours." Sakshi assured her taani looked at Rey who was looking at her, he was broken his mother had shown him mirror, how much he had hurt her in blind love and anger. His mother was right, not once he thought about her. Realizing his mistake he knew he would let her go this time she wants to. After What he had done he dont expect her to stay with him?

"I won't stop you Taani. If you want to go then you can go, Its completely your decision. I know what i have done is not forgivable even I'm not going to ask for your forgiveness because i know forgiveness should be earn not beg. This time i want you to take decision taani, no pressure from my side, I will accept whatever you will decide" Rey told her, ready to accept her any decision she take. He felt he no longer had any right over her.

Taani stare at the ground, he was ready to let her go but will he able to live without leave her? will she able to live without him after giving her heart to him for the second time. Its true she cant easily forget what he did but didn't He do all that in his fear of losing her, she knew it cant justify his act but still he just wanted her and chose wrong path. Didn't she did the same in past when she wanted to be go close to him. She did chose path and made her fake dance CD. People do that in love, they become blind in love so was she when she came here in mumbai to be with her prince charming and now he is in her place and did things to keep her close to him. She look into the eyes of the man she had fallen in love with. They held guilt and love which made her question herself will someone love her like he do? Or can she love someone like she love him! And the answer her heart gave didn't shocked her because she already knew her heart only belong to him. Thats why only she decided to stay only, decided to give their relation a chance.

"Aunty yesterday i decided to give him and our relation a chance and I still want to give this relation a chance and make it work" Taani said to sakshi. Sakshi look at her then at Rey looked little shocked too as he hadn't thought after his behavior she would still wants to live with him. But he shouldn't be shocked, Its his taani who always thought about other before her.

"Its your decision beta. I'm with you" Sakshi said keeping her hand on her cheek. She felt blessed to see taani's unconditional selfless love for her son.

"Taani thank you, thank you so much. I promise i won't give you any reason you would regret giving me a second chance. I will make everything right for you" Rey promised her, forgetting his mother was also there he hugged her and twirled her around. Sakshi smiled seeing them, she had accepted taani long ago since Rey started telling her about his taani daily on phone calls.

Rey couldn't keep his happiness within him anymore. Rey put her down and kissed her both cheeks and forehead. Taani was blushing badly she was aware of his mothers presence.

"Mein abhi aai" Taani whispered and she ran away from there in her room. Rey realized what he had done and ran his hand through his hair and gave his mother an embarrassed shy smile

"You are lucky to have a girl like taani. Don't do anything this time to hurt her or else I will never forgive you" Sakshi said in stern tone.

"I promise mom, I will not do anything to hurt her." Rey said as he hugged his mother, he knew because of his one decision both the important ladies of his life are hurt.

"Mom I want to marry her properly this time. I want to go and meet her parents and tell them everything. Aap ho na mere sath?" Rey asked her breaking the hug. Sakshi felt happy with her son's decision. If he had committed mistake then he had guts to accept it too and make it right.

"Sure beta. We will go and I'm sure they will understand you both" Sakshi assured him.

"Mom I have one more thing to tell you. Actually I'm planning to shift to London with taani after college." Rey told her.

"London? Why beta?" sakshi asked him, surprised with his sudden decision.

"Mom Taani had applied for mba there in very prestigious university and I don't want her to sacrifice anything for me, Its always her who sacrificed her happiness for me but not any more" Rey told her, last night he got the documents in her luggage and come to now about it. He knew why taani had hide this from her, she didn't wanted leave him but this time he will give her surprise. H will fulfill her dream.

"Thats great beta but your friends? And your dream of dance academy?" Sakshi voiced out. Rey gave her small smile.

"Mom I have understand that friendship ki ek limit hoti hai, pyaar ki nahi. I have already given them first priority but now i can't, I want to give taani her place, which come above anything else. We have so many ways to be still in contact, it won't effect us much but if i stay away from us, I will go crazy, i can't live without her. And about dance academy, I have talk to some sponsors there, Hopefully very soon i will be able to open my own academy there in london" Rey told her truthfully. Sakshi smiled at her son, felt proud of him.

"Mom aap thoda rest karlo, then we will go out for lunch.. Okay?" Rey suggested, his mother nodded.

"Tell my daughter that I love her" Sakshi said to him before she went in her room. Rey smiled and ran toward his room. Opening the door he entered inside but frowned when he didn't found her inside but then hearing the sound of shower running, relief wash over him. He couldn't express his happiness in words, he wanted to go and shout on top of his voice.

"I am so happy, taani, that you chose to stay now. I will never let you go. I will talk to your family and trust me, no one will blame you for my mistakes. I will not let anyone accuse you for something you never did, not even my friends." Rey thought to himself with determination to keep her happy always, that's what he could do now to replace all the hurtful memories with new sweet memories. He knew crying over the past is useful so instead of doing that he should give her reasons to smile again, to love him again, make her replace all the sorrows with new happiness. Rey smiled as he got lost in her memories, how she changed his life for good, made him a better person and gave him reason to live again.

"Taani, My angel of love. Thank you for coming in my life."