Chapter Six

"Good morning wifey. Had a nice sleep?" She opened her eyes and was welcomed by his his voice. Rey was sitting beside her with his back against bedpost. He was caressing her hair. Taani look at him with sleepy smile.

"Good morning Rey" Taani rubbed her sleepy eyes. Rey leaned and kissed her forehead. She looked so cute, like a baby. Taani smiled at him and sat on bed, was about to get up but Rey hold her wrist and pulled her down. Taani fall on his chest, gripped his shoulder for support.

"Where do you think you are going Mrs. Singhania?" Rey asked her, raising his one eye brow at her.

"To get ready. We have college" Taani answered him, she tried to got up again but Rey tighten his grip and rolled over bed, taking her body beneath him.

"We are not going anywhere today" Re mumbled, nuzzling his face in crook of her neck. Her breathing got heavier with his close proximity. She begun to lose herself in his touch. Rey slide his hand inside her T-shirt, she gasped feeling his hand making patterns on her belly.

Unconsciously she moaned his name, She opened her closed eyes and looked at him who was gazing at her intensely. His brown orbs darkened, the love was visible in them. Rey leaned and captured her lips in his. Rey kissed her slowly yet sensuously. She squirmed under him and gripped his hair in her tiny fists and she tried to respond to his kiss.

"Follow the rhythm, Sweetheart" Rey mumbled against her lips, Taani moved her lips against him, copying his lips. Rey smiled in kiss getting her response in kiss. They kissed each other passionately, pouring their love for each other in that kiss. After what felt like eternity they broke the kiss. Rey put his forehead against her, their eyes were closed with smile adoring their faces.

"Urnm..Rey can I ask you something?" Taani asked him after a moment of hesitation.

"You don't need my permission. You can ask whatever you want" Rey answered her. He would be more than happy if she asked him whatever it is in her heart without any hesitation.

"Have you ever done this kind of stuff with someone else before?" Taani stutter while questioning him, Hoping he would say no. She can't imagine someone else with her Rey but she will understand it too, as she knew it was his past. Rey laugh at her choice of words but his life died when he saw her frowning at him

"No, I have never done this kind of stuff with anyone except you." Rey chuckled at her innocence.

"But you know everything..like an expert" Taani blurted out without a second thought, causing him to smirk. Rey leaned close to her and whispered in her ear in his husky dark voice.

"Haven't you heard, Virgins do it better."

"I'm one too but I don't know anything," Taani said to him. Rey couldn't believe they were really discussing this topic. It was making it hard for him to control himself. She had no idea how her innocent questions were arousing him.

"Thats because you are too innocent for own good but don't worry my innocent wifey, your husband is here to spoil you" Rey replied nuzzling his face in crook of her neck. She sighed in content. She was red as cherry hearing his reply but couldn't deny the excitement she felt.

With this foreign emotion, she felt light at heart seeing her old Rey coming back slowly. Since yesterday when she told him she was ready to give this marriage a chance, He was calm and hadn't got angry like he used to on every small or big thing.

She was lost in her thoughts, Rey looked up and gazed at her intensely. He was grateful that she decided to stay and give him a chance. She might don't know but she had given him worlds best happiness by staying beside him. And this time he won't do anything that would pushed her away from him even if its friends or his dance. This time he can't afford to lose her.

They both came back in their senses when they heard door bell ring. Taani pushed him off from her and got down from bed.

"I'll get that and Rey wear your shirt and come in kitchen. Today you are helping me in preparing breakfast" Taani ordered him before she left the room to see who is at door. Here Rey was smiling like an idiot seeing his old Taani back, He knew she was opening up to him again and thats because he had locked that angry monster inside him. She wasn't scared of him anymore and that thought itself brought happiness to him. Every time he used to see terror in her eyes he felt like killing himself. He hate himself for doing that to her but couldn't help it, his anger was bringing the worst of him in thought of her leaving him forever. He was ready to do anything just to keep her with him, he could go to any extent and he did too. He married her against her will and he don't regret the marriage. He can never regret anything related to his taani.

"I promise Taani, You won't ever see my that side again" Rey silently promised to himself and her. Now taani is by his side he knew its time to make all things right for her and repent for his mistakes. The old Rey was not lost but it was hidden under his fear which he had of her going away from him, Now that fear was gone the old rey was back, her Rey.

Here with Taani, Taani opened the door, was surprised to see a middle aged lady, dressed in beautiful saree. The lady looked at her from head to toe then her gaze struck on her mangalsutra, Taani saw it too and smiled nervously at her.

"Aap? Aapko kisse milna hai?" Taani asked her politely. The lady smiled at her and spoke in same polite way

"Reyaansh"

"Please come inside. I'll call him" Taani gave her way to enter, The lady smiled and entered inside the house. Taani closed the door and stand facing the lady.

"Aap Taani hai na?" The lady asked her, Taani nodded, was confused how she know her when she never met her before but she could ask they heard Rey's voice.

"Mom" Surprised Rey look at the sight, His mother smiled at taani who looked shocked with sudden revealation. She stare at the mother son duo with open mouth as they both hugged each other, Rey was very happy seeing his mother. They both broke the hug and look at taani who looked nervous than ever before.

"Mom yeh.."

"Yeh taani hai, aapki wife" Sakshi completed her son's sentence shocking taani & Rey.

"Bahut hi pyaari hai" Sakshi cupped taani's face and kissed her forehead, Taani smiled getting his mother's acceptance.

"Mom aapko sab pta hai?" Rey asked her coming out the state of shock. Taani bite her lower lip in nervousness. What if like others she too hate her? what if his mother also think she is not perfect for her son?

"What sharon told i couldn't believe so i want to hear it from you Rey, And tell me everything truthfully" Sakshi told him in stern tone, When sharon told him taani forced rey to marry him she couldn't believe it, knowing her son she can never believe he would do something like marriage in someone's pressure. And hearing about taani from her son she there was some big misunderstanding.

"Mom i forced her to marry me, not other way around as sharon said..." Rey told his mother everything since their break up till now. Hearing everything sakshi was fuming in anger, angry at her son's mistakes. In his anger he had destroyed an innocent girl's life. Suddenly rey felt stringing pain on his left cheek, his eyes widen realizing his mother had really slapped him, probably first time in life.