Chapter Four

Swayum was looking at her with anger & betrayal, he knew these days their relationship wasn't like it used to be but still he hadn't expected her to hide such big thing from him.

"I know i don't matter to you but at least Chacha-Chachi & Mom-Dad ke baare mein toh socha hota, They love you more than anything still you betrayed them like this? I never expected this from you" Swayum spoke, hurt was visible in his voice. Taani lowered her gaze, not able to see the accusations in her brother's eyes. But surprisingly it didn't hurt her the way she thought it would. May be because she didn't had any expectations from her brother this time.

"And Rey you? hoe could you do this to me? Why damn it?" Swayum lost his cool and shouted at him. Rey was about to explain him but stopped when he felt a soft grip on his wrist, Rey at taani who was pleading through her eyes to not to say anything.

"I'm the one who hide this from you, he is not at fault. In fact its me who asked him to marry me, I put a condition in front of him that if he want me back then he had to marry me. You know to secure my future. Mein hi toh thi jo hamesha se inse shadi karna chahti thi, so yeah its me who forced him to marry me." Taani told him, giving everyone a shock with her talks. Rey look at her, confused why she was taking all the blame on her self when he is the one who forced her not other way around.

"Taani how could you force him for marriage? Do you think all this is a game?" Sharon questioned her.

"There is no use to talk to her sharon, She will do whatever she wants to do even if that spoil others lives" Swayum said before he hold sharon's hand and left from there leaving taani & rey alone.

"Taani why you lied to him? He is wrong in accusing yo, I'll go n tell him everything" Rey said, was about to got but Taani's hold his hand.

"Rey aapko meri kasam aap unhe kuch nahi baatayenge" Taani said to him, keeping his hand on her head. Rey closed his eyes. He hold her hand and brought her close to him.

"But why taani?" Rey asked her, not understanding why she lied. He felt guilty for being the reason of bro-sis misunderstanding.

"Rey, You means a lot to bhai, Woh ek baar mera betrayal seh sakte hai but aapka nahi. You both hold so much importance in each others lives and I won't be able to forgive myself if there will be a rift between you two because of me. and Its better if he stays angry with me only, It won't effect him much but if something happen between you two, he will broke down. You and your friendship is his strength" Taani said to him, her eyes were moist. Rey is her brothers best friend who mean a lot to him, he trust him a lot even more than he trust his own sister same goes for rey too. She won't be able to see these two important men of her life in pain because of her. What an irony it is, those who hurt her most she still care for them.

"And what about you taani? Don't you need anyone by your side?" Rey questioned her, hearing him taani gave him dry laugh.

"Since i came mmubai, I'm used to left alone" Her reply broke his heart. Made him realize how lonely she was here, she had no friends here, her own brother turn his face away from her.

"I'm here with you" Rey whispered. Taani chuckled sarcastically confusing him.

"You are with me when we are alone but When its comes to your friends you too leave me alone, like I mean nothing to you" Taani voice out her feelings, she pushed him away and ran away from there leaving him in state of shock, not able to take her accusations. Was it true? Did he really made her feel like this?

"Yes Rey, She was right. You always left her alone. From start You always put other things above her, but not anymore. She is your wife, You can't lose her again because of your stupidity." His inner voice told him, he agreed with himself. After their break up fear had made its place in his heart that his one mistake she will again leave him, he wants to keep her with him in which unknowingly he was hurting her.

His phone ring brought him back into reality, he checked his cell phone, It was sharon's call, not in mood to talk he cut the call and went in search of her, knowing she must be feeling low because of what happened a moment ago.

The news of their marriage got viral, every single soul was talking about their marriage. Seeing all this Rey knew taani must have left for home. She hates attention.

He too decided to leave, he was standing in parking lot, was about to sit in his car but his friends stopped him.

"Rey, why didn't you told us about marriage. I can't believe she forced you to marry her" Simmi said earing a glare from Rey. He wanted to tell them truth but her promise was stopping him.

"When you don't know truth keep your mouth shut. And Its my personal life in which no body had right to interfere" Rey told bluntly before he sat in his car and drove away leaving his shocked friends behind.

"I''m going to inform Rey's mom, only she can make him understand that he is spoiling his life in this forced marriage" Sharon said while dialing his mom's number. Swayum was silent all the while, he wanted to believed what she told him but somewhere he knows his sister can't do that.

"Yeh Taani ne acha types nahi kiya. Rey toh unse itna pyaar karte hai par unhone kya kiya, ese koi kisi ko jabardasti ke rishte mein baandhta hai bhala" Ashi said, girls agreed with her. Sharon excused herself and called his mother and inform her about Rey's sudden marriage. Mrs. Singhania listened everything and decided to come mumbai

"Guys! Aunty is coming tomorrow. She will handle everything" Sharon told them. They talked a bit more about sudden change in Rey then left for their classes.

"Swayum are you okay?" Sharon asked him, they were walking in corridor.

"No, I'm not. I still can't believe Taani could do this. Don't know what will happen when family will come to know about it?" Swayum showed his worry. Sharon kept her hand on his shoulder in comforting manner.

"I'm more worried for Rey. Don't know how he is?" Sharon said knowing how sensitive her best friend is. He might be rough n tough attitude king but from inside he is as sensitive as a little kid.

"I'll talk to him" Swayum said to her. Sharon nodded, then they left topic and started discussing their dance routine.