Chapter Three

Carmen's Pov
"So here's the big deal Dark Phoenix and Black Veil Brides. It sounds epic already. It will be around six months maybe longer everything is already set alright." I was chewing on the end of the pen I had prayed that it wouldn't explode in my mouth anytime soon.

It was a long morning of signing papers for this tour. Everyone was tired and sitting around this long table.

All of course but for me and Andy we always had extra energy that needed to be let out. I was bouncing my knees up and down, taking a glance at Andy who was sitting on my left side, his head resting on his arms while he was flicking his eyes back and forth between his very own manager, and Lola.

He took one brief glance at me and smiled at me which I returned feeling so happy. I was going on tour with my favorite role model.

"Alright, everything is settled any objections?" We all looked between one another shaking our heads and staying quiet.

"Tour is now a go pack up you head to New York tomorrow." I stood up first, once it was all over still chewing on my pen hearing the squeals coming from Daniela and Scarlet actually looking very impressed with something for once.

"Logan wake up. " CC laughed slapping him on the back waking him up very quickly. The loudest whining escaped from the boy before he started up a deep conversation with CC.

Leaving all the while JD, Scarlet, and Daniela to strike up a chat with Jake, and Jinxx and Ashley leaving me to roam freely with my thoughts.

What am I gonna pack? Gotta pack a lot since we all will be in one giant hotel with one another. I was sprung away from my thoughts by a tap to my lower back. I spun around to face a very happy looking Andy.

"Hey, you. " I giggled tucking my hair away, focusing all my attention on his very tall form. "Hey, you." He greeted me back, a small bit of laughter leaving him.

"So since the tour is now official, can I help you pack at all? I know it's not your first tour but I kinda already finished packing." His smile. God was it beautiful, just everything about him screamed warmth, and the nicest person you could meet.

"Sure I would like that, Andy." I smiled ignoring the shy feeling when he causally placed his arm my shoulders ruffling up all my hair.

"Awesome I've been told I'm an awesome packer by Juliet." He scooped up his car keys from the table stuffing them inside his black jeans.

I grabbed my backpack purse slipping it on me glancing at my bright pink combat boots "That's good to know, cause I have a lot of shit."

____________________________
Tossing my hair up in a casually little curly bun, changing now into a pair of grey sweats, a black hoodie, and rainbow combat boots. Me and Andy made a pretty good team with packing up all the useless things I needed.

You could tell he was genuinely surprised by all the pink and bright neon colors I owned. What could I say they were fun colors.

"You have so much rainbow." Andy laughed quietly glancing up at me from where he sat on the floor helping me fold some hoodies and shirts.

"Hey! It's cute." I laughed shaking my head grabbing a few more pairs of vans, combats but both normal ankle-length, and some that were thigh length with some converses. Shoving them inside another suitcase, standing back I folded my arms to see. Lady things are packed up in the small bag, chargers for my laptop, phone, and tablet check.

"I'm not hating I think it's cute, people really think you are a devil worshipers till they see your wardrobe." Andy was shaking with laughter and I walked passed him hitting him on the head resulting in him whining out at me.

"People really do like to judge without really getting a look into someone's life, they judge you, and me everyone." I nibbled on the inside of my cheek for just a second to see Andy's blue eyes very much watching my every move.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." He smiled at me with a soft-looking smile, before he zipped up one of the last suitcases, lifting himself up off the floor with a tight grunt leaving him.

He let his hands glide and rub across his tattooed arms and I looked away for a moment. "Thank you for helping me, Andy." I shyly thanked him hearing him chuckle yet again.

"It was no problem Carmen plus I like hanging out with you, we are friends so don't sweat it. " He sat down on my bed still watching me leaning back on the palm of his hands and I looked around to see if there was more I needed to pack up.

Pulling out my phone from my sweats pocket I saw it was around 5:00 on "Hey Andy you hungry?" I glanced up to see him on his phone as well answering some text messages.

"If it isn't too much trouble I am a little hungry. Juliet won't be home for a little while." He explained to me. I flashed him a kind smile.

"You're in luck I actually enjoy cooking so get ready to see me cook in action." I sent him a playful wink leaving the room, hearing him quickly following after me.

"You really are something else." He ruffled my hair up again, and I just shook my head amused, a thought running through my head. Did he see what was in that box in my closet cause I sure hope to hell he didn't? No one knows about the stuff in there. No one really.