Chapter Four

Carmen's Pov
My fist came in contact with my eyes for around fifteen minutes now. I forget how long plane rides were.

It didn't help that I couldn't sleep for half the night anxious for the start of the tour. When it finally hit me that I would be touring with Andy and everyone I just got so excited and ended up slipping which hasn't happened in a long ass time.

So when I came down from my little side. I was exhausted and literally crashed in the seat falling out asleep.

It wasn't until I was being shaken awake by Andy who was smiling at me that we landed in New York. "You look like shit." Daniela laughed at me gently nudging me with a look of confusion.

I breathed out a small laugh messing with my new sudden dark purple hair.

"I feel like shit honestly," I muttered back. Little space was suppose to be relaxing and stress-free but because I hid it away for such a long time it just made me exhausted more than anything. But at least we all got our own hotel rooms in this large hotel.

I felt JD ruffle my hair up in amusement and all everyone in the lobby could do was watch as both our managers started handing out room key cards.

"Alright get some sleep, first rehearsal is tomorrow at 8:00 am drivers will be here to pick you up, don't be late."  Lola sent us all a wink before she headed off to go to her own room.

"Carmen make sure to actually get some sleep tonight yeah." Scarlet sent me a playful smile dragging CC along since the rooms were on the same floor.

"Yeah, I can't make that promise," I exclaim with a small chuckle watching everyone slowly start heading towards the elevator.

I picked up my suitcases but jolted when one of my own was picked up "Come on little one, your room is right next to mine you can barely walk what did you do last night." Andy joked looking at me while we both made our way into the elevator.

I fluttered my eyes a few times before chuckling "one large crash Andy." I mumbled wondering why now did it wanna slip out, all these years I've hidden it away but why now? Didn't make a sense one bit. And maybe I wouldn't ever understand it really.

________________________
I was more than happy to be in my hotel room on my own, changed into a large nightshirt, I was trying to figure out how to make myself slip.

A few nights ago it just happened without me trying. It was right after Andy left my house as well. I arched my eyebrow and I huffed loudly and jumped at the suddenly loud knocking at my door.

"Yeah? Who is it?" I called shuffling across my bed fast "Its Andy." I quickly shut the tv off from the cartoons fast and scrambled across the bed accidentally falling on my ass making me groan at the feeling but I shook it off getting off the floor rubbing at the dull ache.

I unlocked my door seeing Andy standing there in his own sleep clothes. "Hey." I greeted him with a smile seeing him slowly lock his gaze with my short gaze.

"Hey Carmen." He greeted me with a casual grin. I saw he was hiding something behind his back.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked a grin making its way across my face "Well as a thank you, and a little gift for the start of an amazing tour. I got you something." I blinked my eyes a few times whining.

"Oh Andy you don't have to get me anything, just being on a tour with you guys is an honor itself." I giggled looking into his blue eyes. Remember Carmen this is a taken man. I told myself over and over.

"I know but you told me you liked stuff animals so." I watched as he moved his arms behind his back exposing to me the biggest teddy bear I had ever seen. How did he hide it? I had not a single clue. My heart fluttered and my eyes wide.

"Is that for me." I squeaked out looking from the large bear to him. "mhm it's all yours Carmen." He was smiling and I let a happy laugh out quickly picking up the bear the best I could.

"Oh my god, Andy it's huge! How did you even hide this thank you so much." I squeaked hugging the teddy bear close to me. It smelled kinda like his cologne he wore. " Thank you." I kept saying happily. I place the bear in the inside of my room and wrapped Andy in a huge hug which he returned hugging me tightly.

His hugs were always warm "Aw you're very welcome Carmen. You're welcome." He whispered still squeezing me tight. It took me a few minutes of my heart fluttering for me to realize. Holy shit... He's the reason why it came out so easily.