Chapter Seven

Carmen's Pov
"Inspiration, I wish I had it." I whined loudly groaning in defeat, I had been at least staring at my notebook for what seemed like hours. Whenever we were actually doing a tour I still had to at least write a few songs. It was the only way to simulate my brain without worry.

I chewed at the end of my pen a little, trying to think of just anything right now. But my mind was blank. I sighed a little leaning back a little on the stage I sat on.

I can't believe it's been three months on this tour. Felt like sooner then later I would be back home planning out more little events and what not for Dark Phoenix.

I found my eyes lingering just slightly on where Andy and CC. This small grin was just stretching across his face, while he spoke to CC who was messing around with a few of his drumsticks, also smiling.

My eyes lingered quite found Andy so alluring and just so bewitchingly charming. The way his blue eyes lit up at random things. The way he would trace at his tattoos like nothing. Even when we would randomly hang out.

When we would go out to eat, and just take walks I found myself enchanted with him. For fuck sakes. He is a taken man. I gently patted my cheeks a bit to snap myself out of my daze a little sharp breath leaving me when Logan sat down next to me holding this little box device with another random lady sitting across from us.

"Alright here's our leader, you've interviewed us all but her, here she is, in all her glory." I flashed a small smile my hand shoving to set the notebook beside me, putting the pen behind my ears.

"Hello." I politely greeted her seeing her smile at me.

"It's nice to finally meet you Carmen, I've heard you are quite the sweetheart from your band mates." I chuckled a little tapping my nails across my jeans a few times.

"Well I try and be a sweetheart the best I can really." My lips curled into a smile and my tongue soaked up a bit at my lower lip when I got nervous which was quite a lot.

I found myself sweating and just biting at my lips. "Don't worry it's just a simple quick interview to get to know you, it's like super fast like this." She snapped her fingers a couple times making me nod my head in understatement.

"Favorite color?"

"Purple, blue and black, they kinda are like dark colors but go with mostly everything." I answered locking my arms around my legs.

"Favorite food/drink."

"I enjoy milkshakes, and monster energy drinks even though they make me hyper, I like Chinese food the most." I chuckled shyly feeling someone's eyes were watching me quite focused as well the more I kept speaking.

"Chinese food is good and also good the next day, I love it." She laughed quietly a bit.

"Top five BVB songs?" She flicked her eyes over to where I assume Andy was, I kept my hands locked over my legs a little.

"Can't I do like ten their songs are so amazing, Andy and all of them have always been my inspiration." I giggled shyly when Logan was nudging me with a fiendish grin on his lips.

"In the End, Saviour, Rebel Love Song, Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, Carolyn, Beautiful Remains, Sweet Blasphemy, Wretched and Devine and Lost It All." I answered fluttering my eyes.

"For a really long time since I was around seventeen I was in a dark place, doing quite some harmful things. The first song I heard by then was Knives and Pens and it kind of just stuck with me. I was being bullied for the music I liked, because I was different. I wasn't the norm of well African American, and I got told that on a daily. I like what I like which is pop music, and as well rock anything with lyrics that I like and good music and in a way Andy and all of them stopped and saved me even though they didn't know me. Andy is the reason I started this band." I chuckled softly feeling my curls were falling into my face a bit.

"Andy is my inspiration." I slowly just trailed off quietly the thought just hitting me.

"Andy's my inspiration." I whispered quietly it was like this light bulb just hit me so hard. How come I am just now realizing that?!

"Would you excuse me please?" I asked her gently which she nodded at me her own eyes widen while she was recoding me before she stopped it. I stood up quickly rushing over to Andy who was watching quite closely.

"Andy oh my god I just figured something out." He flicked his eyes to me looking quite amused his arms folded.

"You did?" He questioned at me slowly. I grabbed his hands a little.

"You are my inspiration, oh my god you all are my inspiration." I freaked out seeing CC was also staring at me amused.

"Carmen I've noticed that since the interviews I watched with you." CC  joked at me but I then just grabbed Andy's hands more feeling him return grabbing my hands back.

"No explain Carmen what's going on?" Andy shot the question at me a little looking concerned.

"My song inspiration is inflected by you Andy... Like it just came to me at full swing I just got a whole album idea from you." His eye grew wide just slightly.

"By me? Are you serious that's awesome!" He laughed casually at me squeezing my hands.

"Carmen you don't know how awesome that makes me feel because you are my inspection too, I admire a lot about you." His smile that was just looking at me had me even more giddy then before.

He wrapped me in a hug squeezing at my shoulders a little.

"I'm gonna call it Blue... " I whispered quietly now accepting the fact that I liked Andy just like the million of girls in the world.