Chapter 1- It turns

Liam: Trans Male 17
Dead name: Lillian. He is small and is androgynous looking. Dresses very masculine although he isn't as masculine as he believes. Binds his chest well, and everyone who sees him by his pronounce because of passing more as a male than a female. Has a baby brother named Leon who goes along for the journey. Has a Jewish mother and father who are very religious. Very light skinned, dark brown hair, emerald green eyes

Kurtis: Cis Male 17
Kurtis Meyer: Very tall, but skinny. Very masculine, but is also a complete child on the inside. Has no siblings, and a Nazi father, his mother passed away. Is forced to train with his father and goes with him to concentration camps despite not believing in their actions. Bright blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

Liam's POV

I turn to my mother as I scrub our families clothes with soap. She stairs with full concentration as she scrubs the clothes against the washboard. Her dark brown hair hung loose in a bun behind her head. "Mama, what's going to happen to us..." My mother's eyes blink a couple of times before she turns back to me. "Lillian... I don't know. Don't worry about it." I shiver at the name she calls me, but I continue to wash the clothes. The War has been going on for a while, and my family is jewish. We now wear our star on our chest, and me and my little brother can no longer go to school because of the dangers. Bombs have been going off all around our city. It's scary. Me and my family being Jewishour lives are in danger.
I let out a long sigh before hanging the last few clothes on the rack to dry. I helped my mother with chores instead of getting a job since I technically shouldn't have one according to my family. My family doesn't know about me being a boy, although they let me cut my hair and dress as a boy they had no idea of anything else. I'm still their little girl in their eyes.
I have a little brother who is two years old though. He calls me bubby. He's the best little brother a guy could ask for.
I walk out of our laundry room and into my little brothers room. "Leon, you wanna play?" Leon turns fast, away from the toys he was playing with just a second before I entered the room.
"Bubby!" His voice is high and filled with excitement. He wears his sweater that has the Star of Davis over the heart. He has our fathers bright blonde hair and his dark brown eyes. While I have my mother's brown hair and emerald green eyes.
I sit next to my brother and pick up a toy to play with him before being cut off by a loud bang downstairs.
I jump up fast, grab Leon, and rush to the bedroom door to lock it. I push my ear up to the door to listen for what is happening. My mother screams in fear before two pairs of footsteps climbing up the stairs. "We will go voluntarily! Just don't hurt our kids." The voice of my father who had just gotten home from work yells in his tired raspy voice. My baby brother cries in my arms before the door I had been standing against is being knocked on.
I slowly open the door, holding Leon tightly in my arms. A boy no older than 20 stands in front of me with a stern look. "Come." That's all he says. And I comply. I had no other choice anymore.