챂터2

Narration-

"Kai,I'm glad that your parents allowed you to transfer schools with us." Taehyun said as he hugged kai.

"I know right. She told me that....fine huening kai, but don't be a pain in the ass to Soobin and Taehyun. Blah blah." Kai opened their classroom.

Cold air met in contact with Soobins' skin, which made him shiver a little.

The three boys walked inside the room, and was greeted by noisy and chaotic environment.

The students looked at thedirection of the three boys.

The Girls squeal in excitement, since their new classmates are very good looking.

'Pshhh pathetic girls squealing. Sorry I already like someone.' Taehyun mumbled.

The Choi, The Kang, and The Huening sat down together.

"GIRLS STOP STARRING AT THE NEW GUYS THEY MUST BE UNCOMFORTABLE!" one of the students, which the three thinks is an old student shouted.

The girls looked at his direction and sighed in awe.

"Fuck, these school girls are weird." Kai whispered to Soobin and Taehyun.

The two nodded in agreement.

"You're just jealous Yeonjun. Don't worry Yeonjun I'll never have my eyes land on anyone other less than you." The girl who looked like a mop said in a high pitch voice,which made all the students block their ears. Yes, including The Choi, The Kang, and The Huening.

"Shut up."

"Your voice is fucking poison."

"Don't try too hard."

"Mop"

YeonJun along with his friend, Beomgyu made their way to the seats of The Choi, The Kang, and The Huening (I need to stop.lol) to make friends with the three.

"Annyeong." Yeonjun and Beomgyu greeted the three and sat in front of them.(it means their turning their chairs into the direction of The Cho- I'll stop)

"Oh Annyeong." Kai greeted back.

"My name is YeonJun. Choi Yeonjun. This is my friend that likes gay shit, Choi Beomgyu." Yeonjun introduced.

"Woah-so many Choi" Taehyun averted his attention to Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Kai who were talking.

"Hehe. Now, I'm Huening Kai. This is Kang Taehyun" pointed at himself then taehyun.

"And This is Choi Soobin."pointer at Soobin who was resting.(sleeping position in the desk)

"Soobin WAKE UP!" Kai shaked soobin.

"The fuck, don't touch my beautiful body." Soobin grumply slapped Kai's hand away.

"Well, say hi to them motherfucker."

"Hi."

"Wow Choi soobin I can't believe you."

"You told me to say hi,so I did."

"Yah-you two stop fighting."

The Choi and The Huening looked at The Kang with fear.

"Mianhe." They both apologized.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu started laughing at how childish Soobin and Kai was.

"We want to be friends with you guys." Beomgyu said with determined eyes.

He's determined to get close to them. They seem fun to his eyes.