챂터9

Narration-

"Choi Yeonjun,we need to talk." Beomgyu sternly said looking at Yeonjun who was confused and weirded out by the beom's sudden actions.

The two sat on the bedroom bed of Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun,are you not saying something to us?" Beomgyu said observing Yeonjun who is just confused.

Yeonjun thought for a moment to see if he hadn't tell Beom a new secret but really he can't say anything because there's nothing.(or is it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Really? Like nothing?" Beomgyu needed to assure.

Yeonjun thinks again.

And again nothing popped out.
He had told Beomgyu along with the others all of his secrets. He has nothing to hide.

"Well if you say so." Beom stood up and waved goodbye for he's going home now.

Yeonjun thought it was weird for Beomgyu to suspec- "fuck I'm being dumb am I? Did he notice? Does he know that I threw the shirt he gave to me? Shit I'm scared now." Yeonjun whined to himself.

Little did he know Beomgyu was still outside his room and heard everything.

"What! he threw the shirt I worked very hard on. Such ashame Choi Yeonjun." Beomgyu said to himself and said goodbye to the parents of Yeonjun and went off to his house.

Beomgyu and SoobinSoobin were talking when Yeonjun arrived. He waved at Soobin which Soobin gladly greeted back. He also waved at Beomgyu but Beomgyu just continued on talking with Soobin.'what a mood' Yeonjun thought.

And soon Taehyun and Kai arrived together. They arrived quarreling about if water is wet. Then soon Soobin joined in and sided with Taehyun that water is not wet which led to hyuka explaining why water is wet and here comes Beomgyu saying water is neither wet nor not wet which made the three look at him weirdly.

"I think Beom is weird." Kai said looking at Beomgyu intensely.

"He's being dumb." Yeonjun said writing something and gives it to Soobin secretly. Beomgyu glared at Yeonjun which just made Yeonjun shrug at him.

"Accurate." Taehyun said nodding in agreement. "You're slowly turning like Hyuka Beom. Aren't you scared?" Taehyun asked faked worried.

Meanwhile-
Yeonjun passed a paper to Soobin secretly. Soobin opened it and read what was in it.

Soobin,you look extra cute today<3
Good job! The most cute award goes to Choi Soobin!<3

-yeonjuniee<3

Soobin blushed bright red and lips curled up. He looked at Yeonjun who was drawing in his drawing pad. Yeonjun looked up from his drawing pad to look at Soobin. Yeonjun smiled at how red Soobin got. Yeonjun made a heart sign for Soobin which made Soobin to punch him playfully."

gay shits." Taehyun murmurs.

Taehyun looked at Yeonjun in disgust.
How could he do that in front of him.
Yeonjun just gave him a What?-am-I-doing-something-wrong look.
Taehyun just shrugged him and continued to argue with Beomgyu on how ridiculous his theory was.

Taehyun just had enough of Beomgyu's theory and searched the real and correct theory or answer.
Taehyun was ready to state his theory.
"Water isn't wet by itself, but it makes other materials wet when it sticks to the surface of them."(thanks google.) Kai and Beomgyu went silent since they lost the DeBaTe.

Soobin happily skipped through the corridors of his school,eating strawberry bread. And yes he left his friends since they were taking too long in fixing their stuffs. Until he saw his sister being bullied. He rushed over to his sister who was crying. He protected his sister. His sister was scared.

"Why didn't you tell me your friends were bullying you?!" Soobin angrily said. "They said they want me to be part of their group. So I agreed since they were popular here why not. But then they started to show their true colors to me. I know they were the ones who steals my money. I confronted them about it. They denied it tho. They then sprouted words that are very insensitive." Sooji cried in his brothers arms.
"Don't be scared Sooji. Only me your brother can hurt you. Understand?" Soobin calmed his sister down. Soojo nodded. Soobin didn't bother to attend class. His sister is much more important. He may tease and sometimes unintentionally hit her but bruh Sooji is Soobin's life.

"Why isn't Soobin here? Class is about to start." Kai said looking at his phone. Yeonjun turned to Kai and got worried.

"Class settle down!" The teacher barged in with a smile plastered on her face. "Teacher why are you smiling very brightly?" One student shouted. "Well. Our school got selected the best science investigatory project!" The teacher cheered which made the class hype up. "Your seniors worked hard to get that award. Our school will have celebration foe that!" The teacher is also hyped up.

But the four guys at the back does not look like they're amused by what the teacher said. All that was in their mind was where the frick is Soobin is.

Then MaGiCaLlY Soobin barged in their classroom. Which got the teachers attention. She asked Soobin why was he late and he responded he was in the clinic and the teacher let him go back to his seat. Yeonjun flicked Soobin's forehead.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Hey guys so the story is really not going as I planned but I'll try to put it back to my plot. Teehee.

Here is a Pic of Beomgyu.