13k special

Thank you for 13k reads!! Here's a little something for ya'll <3

"DADDY!! DADA" the almost teenager screams from her room.

"Why what's wrong baby?" Soobin, her Dada, asks worried.

"Dada....there's blood..." she stands awkwardly.

"huh?! Where?!? SooYeon??!!" Her Dada checks on his daughter.

"On my underwear"

Soobin stopped and smiled at his daughter.

"You're growing up too fast baby" Soobin hugs Sooyeon

"Dada what do you mean growing up too fast?? THERE'S BLOOD--"

"that's what you call menstruation"

"What"

"you're a lady now"

"Who? My baby is still a baby!! Whar do you mean lady!" Yeonjun appears and kisses his husband's forehead and daughter.

"she got her first period today!" Soobin said excitedly

"REALLY?!?! IN THAT CASE WE'RE GONNA GO GET ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATES FOR OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER!!" Yeonjun hugs Sooyeon.

"What are we waiting for dad's??? LET'S GO GET ICE CREAM!!!"

"Wait for us downstairs sweetie" Sooyeon dashes out of her room and waits for her parents.

"She's growing up too fast babe" Soobin said hugging Yeonjun.

"I know baby,, on the bright side we see her grow and be part of it." Yeonjun kisses the forehead of the younger as they both sway side by side.

"I know you guys are havinv a moments but I want ice cream now" Sooyeon says parting her parents from eachother which made both of them chuckle at their daughter.

Hello everyone!! I didn't expect that I'd get this much reads like wtf?!?! Either way I'm thankful!! Thank you for reading this shitty story.