챂터3

Narration-

Bell rang as a sign that break is starting.

"Hey Soobin, do you guys want to eat recess with me and YeonJun." Beomgyu offered.

"Is it ok for you guys? Like we're fucking loud you know." Soobin said as he rubbed his nape.

"Of course!" YeonJun slung his arms around Soobins' shoulder(?)

"Bitch no homo!" Soobin dragged YeonJuns' hand away from his BeAuTiFuL bOdY.

"Woah chill there Animal" YeonJun teased.

"Soobin, what do you want to eat I'll get it for you. And it's also on me." Taehyun said standing up.

"How about me?" Kai pouted.

"You're rich. You can buy your own food." Taehyun then made faces to Kai which made Kai pout even more.

"I'll be the one buying you recess then, Kai." Beomgyu said standing up.

"We're gonna go get food now we'll be back." The two went to the food stalls.

"So let's chat more. How did guys become friends? Did you just met outside of school earlier?" YeonJun asked The two.

"We've known each other since we were out of our mothers womb." Soobin answered uninterested.

"Oh really?"

"Me, and Taehyun were close ever since. And this guy, is such a snob when he was a little kid. He's just nice to his sister...sometimes."Kai pointed at Soobin who was spacing out.

"You hav-"

"We're back with the food." Beomgyu shouted, giggling with Taehyun.

"You two got close." Kai smiled.

"Soobin slow down. No ones stealing your chocolate bread." Taehyun flicked Soobins' forehead.

Soobin looked at Taehyun and smiled, which showed his dimples.

'Cute' someone said in his head.

"Stop being cute, It won't work." Taehyun flicked Soobins forehead again.

"👌"

The bell rang again, cause it's already dismissal.

"Soobin me and Kai are going. Are you gonna wait for SooJi?" Taehyun said fixing his uniform before going out.

"Yea, It won't be right if I just let her wonder around in 5pm."

"Well adios amigo!" Kai pulled Taehyun and went out.

Soobin fixed his bag when his sister came in.

"Soobin oppa,you're taking too long." Sooji whined.

Soobin just gave her a ok-im-already-rushing-look.

Soobin looked at his sister while walking.

He felt weird.

His sister is smiling oddly suspiciously.

"How was school lil sis?"

"Hmm....how was it?" She paused.

Then smiled again, but sadness was evident.

She opened her mirror and looked at herself erasing the thoughts of her girl classmates

"Oppa..Am I too pretty?" (A/n: she has moodswings omfg)

Soobin playfully pushed his sister, laughing.

"You're laughing? What is it to laugh about?"

SooBin chocked on his own saliva.

"You? Pretty? Are you kidding me?"

SooJi pulled her brothers' hair.

"Let go."

"Aniii~~~"
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Stay safe everyone from the corona virus.

Here's a smiling Mina to melt the corona virus away.