챂터15

Narration-
"Do you think they remember?" Soobin took a bite out of his bread and shrugs.
"I know I've done a lot of bad things to you in our past life but you're eating so much bread and milk that's already your 6th bread and milk and my wallet is crying."Yeonjun looks at his wallet pitifully. "Are you really just gonna eat and nit discuss about the current situation with me?" Soobin once again continued eating and just shrugs at Yeonjun. "Nice talking Soobin!" Yeonjun stood up and exits the canteen.

Yeonjun walks through the hallways with heavy feelings. He stopped and started to go through the bulletin board when suddenly someone grabbed him and pulled him to the side.

"Tae-Taehyung?" Yeonjun stood there with widened eyes. Taehyung took this opportunity to study the features of the other latter. "You look oddly very familiar. Have we already met?" Taehyung locked his eyes into Yeonjun's brown orbs. Yeonjun chocked on hus own saliva. Just then Taehyung saw his self killing Soobin in Yeonjun's eyes. Taehyung stumbled back. "D-did I j-just see myself killing someone in your eyes?!" There then Jin and Jungkook came in running with Soobin behind. Flashbacks then appeared in his head. He suddenly remembered all the things he did in his past life.

"Taehyung-ah Sorry, we're so sorry we tried everything to keep you away from your past life. Im sorry." Jin knelt sobbing. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. "Are you guys pranking me?! How can a person remember their past lives?! You guys are joking!" Taehyung screamed in between his sobbing.

"We are not messing with you. Tae, pls liste-" " I don't want to hear anything at the moment! I need to be alone!" Taehyung made his way through out of the scene.

"He's gonna be ok don't worry." Jin assured the others. "He just needs time......" Jungkook spoke. "May I ask? I remember you,Jin but not you Jungkook. Why is that?" Yeonjun asked Soobin nodded along curious.
The two looked at each other and took a deep breath.

"Oh you're my father?! Wow that's cool!" Soobin said munching his bread. "Does he normally eat that many bread and milk?" Jungkook and Jin asked Yeonjun nodded.

"Hey Soobin can we talk?" Yeonjun approached Soobin after their teacher dismissed them. Soobin smiled and nodded. The two latter moved to the rooftop of the school. Soobin faced Yeonjun,"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Can we leave our past behind and forget it. Let's just not try to bring it up again."
Yeonjun paused.
"Soobin....I like you."

"Does this have to do anything about our past lives? You just told me to-"

"This has nothing to do with that. I like you. I mean it. And if you don't feel the same I'll try everything to make you like me too." Yeonjun holds Soobin's hand. "Be my boyfriend."

Soobin's-
"Soobin....I like you." Yeonjun confessed. The fuck do I do? Is he doing this because of our past lives?

"Does this have to do anything about our past lives? You just told me to-"

"This has nothing to do with that. I like you. I mean it. And if you don't feel the same I'll try everything to make you like me too." He cuts me. "Be my boyfriend."

The fuck are you doing to me I'm gay for you I think? I need to calm myself.

Yeonjun stood there waiting for my answer but I'm still not moving because of shock. I walked away from the quietly. I was about to open the the exit when Yeonjun grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his embrace. "I'll wait for your answer..."

He tiptoed and kissed my forehead,waved bye and went away.

The fuck my heart is like ytfdvyihvrtuuddc I can't Yeonjun is too beautiful.

He confessed to me! Damn am I too perfectly beautiful?

The question is am I sure I like him too?

Eyy everybody! I'm very surprised that the book reached 500reads! Tysm!!!

I can't fricking waitttt!!!!!!!!!