챂터13

Narration-
Soobin was lying lifeless in the ground with Yeon balling his eyes out. Jin,Soobin's said 'father' moved to his son. "I promised your father I'll protect you. I failed." Jin cried. He raised Soobin as his own and seeing Soobin die infront of him was so hard for him. He couldn't stop Taehyung. Jin stood up and faced Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung! Jungkook didn't let you kill him to also kill his son! Jungkook already sacrificed himself for you to not die! And I didn't raise you to be heartless! There that young boy had to die because of you!" Jin said crying like crazy. Taehyung looked at his fathe, jin. "He sacrificed himself and didn't tell me that I'd become the rulers of the devil empire! And he betrayed me! He got someone pregnant while we were in a relationship and that child is Soobin! He deserves to be with his father! I want my child to live how it was suppose to be! He's the one suppose to be will the angels next ruler! Yeon is the true blooded angel. I don't want him to die! Even if it is to kill my ex's lovers son. Father I'm sorry if I have disappointed you but It was my fate to become evil. I don't want my son to be evil." Taehyung says tears also flowing down his face. "You don't want Yeon to become evil!? Just a while ago you told him to stab Soobin! And you're saying you don't want to be evil?!-" " Can you not fight! Can't you see Soobin's gone! And the two of you are fighting! The person I dearly love is dead! I killed him!" Yeon said still crying. Jin approached Yeon,"You did not kill him! Your Father did! Do not blame yourself! Your father was the one who stabbed him. So do not blame yourself!" Jin said consoling him.

Days have passed and Yeon resents his father. He's been staying with the angels.
"Soobin" Yeon mutters looking in the sky. He was lying down on the hill muttering Soobin's name.
"Soobin.....sorry I couldn't protect you.....i hope that you'll be reborn as human. And I will too." Yeon smiled and took out the sword that was used to stab Soobin. "I wish we'll meet in out next lives." He stabbed himself and started to vomit blood. He smiled one last time and there he laid dead smiling.

I know it's confusing lol. How have you guys been? Quarantine sucks but can't wait for the comeback of nct!!