챂타7

Narration-

Beomgyu and Taehyun were out.(and yes they've become very close.) they were talking about how weird Yeonjun got after the running thingy.

They were eating delicious waffles at a cafe nearby their school.

The two got bored and started to call hyuka.

Call line-

Taehyun: hey you free today?

Kai: hello my love taehyun. Yes, I'm free to-nope.

Taehyun: why?

Kai: I'm gonna go to the doctor who checks your eyes.

Taehyun: You mean optician?

Kai: yea! Wow you're so smart taehyun. You even know the word optcigan.

Taehyun rolled hia eyes knowing this is how kai really is. He's already used to kai's stupidness.

Taehyun: why do you need a check up for your eyes?

Kai: you know how I think I'm gonna be blind...I'm scared.

Taehyun: yah don't take it seriously. It's not even true.

Kai: too late I already set an appointment. Well I need to go my honey sweet sky flakes nissin wafer taehyun.

Kai ends call.

"Kai doesn't need to go to the optician,he needs to go to the mental hospital to get checked." Taehyun said with fake worried eyes.

Beomgyu just punched him and called Yeonjun.

Unfortunately Yeonjun was also busy. Because he has someone to meet with.

Beomgyu and Taehyub prayed for their life that they hope Soobin is free.

Finally.....Soobin has confirmed he.is(gay for yeonjun) free.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Short update.
I'm lazy......
I'll update maybe tomorrow....just maybe..hehehe.....
Oh and don't forget to wash your hands. Here is the direction of proper hand washing. Wash wisely

 Wash wisely