챂터8

Narration-

It's school time! Which means Soobin will be in a freaking bad mood again.

He went to school with his sister who keeps annoying him. He got no choice to just stay still.

And then they came across with Yeonjun.

"Hi Yeonjun Oppa!" Sooji high fives yeonjun. Yeonjun greets back.

For some reason he feels awkward with Soobin.

And Soobin can feel it.

Soobin told Sooji to go ahead and fortunately Sooji followed what his brother ordered.

To break the silence Soobin started to speak up.

"Hey,Yeonjun about what happened last Friday....were you really joking about the familiar thingy?" Soobin slowly said.

Yeonjun was about to reply but his body wasn't listening to his brain.

He unconsciously hugged Soobin tight.

Soobin got flustered and started blushing.

Not knowing Soobin hugged back.

Yeonjun was surprised that Soobin hugged back.

The two boys liked it.

They liked how the warmth of their bodies feel safe and something that arouse their memory.

Yeonjun started to cry without knowing.

'I missed you so much my Soobin.'
'I missed your skin touching my skin.'
'I missed you hugging me.'

Soobin noticed the tears coming out from the others eyes. He wiped it and smiled.

"Yeonjun why are you crying?"

Yeonjun woke up from the dream he had been.

He woke up with tear stains on his face.

"Yeonjun! Are you awake?" His mother opened the door and went to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun noticed that it was past 12.
"Mom isn't it Monday? Why am I still in bed?"

His mother checked his temperature by touching his sons forehead.
"You have high fever dummy. Earlier when I went here to wake you up for school,you were crying. You kept on mumbling the name Soobin."

Yeonjun flushed bright red remembering his dream.

His mother noticed and laughed."I see you like this someone named Soobin." His mother teased.

Yeonjun turned more red. His heart racing like it's wining a race.

"Your friends are coming later when school ends. Around 3 they'll be here." His mother said going out.

Yeonjun got up to do his mor-afternoon routines.

After doing those thing he got hungry and went down to eat something.

While eating he was scrolling down his Instagram news feed and came across Taehyun's new post.

boring_tehu

@moodysoobin we're too cute

@moodysoobin we're too cute.^ω^

hyukais_happy: traitors! @beomiebeom let's also take a selca and not let them join. Hmppp.

●beomiebeom: you guys have no place in our hearts now! @boring_tehu I thought I was your best friend.

●moodysoobin: guys chill! I don't do favorites.

●user235421q99: omaygash my oppas!

●Soojiisnotmoody:@moodysoobin I knew you had a thing for boys uwu.
»●moodysoobin: here we go you're talking nonsense.
»●boring_tehu: I know he has a thing for me Sooji(=✪ᆽ✪=).
»●Sookiisnotmoody: he gay?
»●hyukais_happy:oh noes soobin is gay?
»●moodysoobin:fuck you all guys!
°see more comments.

Yeonjun laughed at how his friends fight over a selca. He looked at the photo again and got sad.

He just stuffed his mouth with the teokbokki his mom ordered for him.

Ding dong~

"Yeonjun~! We're here! You're beautiful friends except Taehyun and Soobin!" Beom and Kai shouted while knocking on the door from outside.

Yeonjun was about to walk to the door and open it but Hyuka just opened the door. The boys bowed at his parents and hurriedly went to Yeonjun.

Hyuka hugged Yeonjun and kept on checking his temperature.
"Yeonjun are you ok? You missed school because of this stupid fever." Kai ruffled Yeonjuns' hair.

"Are you ok now?" Taehyun asked. Sitting infront of Yeonjun.

He just nodded and continued eating.
His eyes wandered around and landed on Soobin. The two had eye contact before Beomgyu pulled out a bag of groceries full of Yeonjun's favorite food.

"Guys it's just a fever. Nothing more and severe." Yeonjun looked at his worried friends awing at how sweet they are.

"It's not just nothing! Fever can lead to many things so get well Yeonjun!" Taehyun flicked Yeonjun's forehead.

The boys left Yeonjun to eat properly and sat on the sofa being loud asf.
Yeonjun finished his food and sat beside Soobin who was staying quiet.

"You feeling down today?" Yeonjun said putting his arms around Soobin. Which made the other blush.

"Yea Sooji kept on annoying me and is still annoying me by messaging me random stuffs." Soobin said making himself comfortable in Yeonjun's arms. He showed Sooji's text which made Yeonjun laugh at the silliness of Soobin's sister.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun and checked his temperature."Are you ok now?" Asked Soobin.

He nodded savoring the moment with Soobin. Soobin fell asleep in Yeonjun's arms. He looked at Soobin with glimmering eyes. Which kai noticed. He secretly told the others which they suspect that Yeonjun likes Soobin which is true.

It was getting dark which means the others need to go home. But Beomgyu decided to stay for awhile since his house was not that far from Yeonjun's house.

"Choi Yeonjun, we need to talk."