Chapter 7

Kaname's POV

Warning: Lots of yaoi! This chapter will have a slightly intense sex scene as well. You've been warned. ;)

I could hear every moan and groan that the twins made in the room. And Ichiru complains about me being loud! After they finally fell asleep I was able to relax as well.

A few hours later they walk out of the room together. They still had sex hair and their clothes were ruffled.

"You two should keep it down next time or you'll wake the whole forest." I tease them.

Zero blushes bashfully, but Ichiru just gives me a cocky smirk.

"At least I can make Zero scream louder than you can. Looks like I'm the better lover for him after all." Ichiru replies.

"Are you so sure? After all he gave his virginity to me." I counter.

"No he didn't! You took it forcefully!" he argues.

"Are you sure?" I ask with a challenging tone.

"Guys stop it! Quit fighting over pointless things!" Zero finally says to break up our argument.

"It's not pointless Zero." Ichiru tells him.

"We love you Zero, so fighting for you is never pointless." I tell him.

He blushes even darker after he hears our words.

"Just shut up." he tells us as he hides his face in his hands.

"You're so cute Zero." Ichiru says as he walks over to Zero and kisses his cheek before he gently nibbles on his earlobe.

"Completely adorable." I tell the elder twin before I go over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his neck.

He lets out a light moan at the attacks that Ichiru and I place upon him.

"Guys stop...we need to focus on getting out." he says as he weakly tries to break out of our grip.

Ichiru and I don't give in.

"We still have plenty of time before she comes back." I inform him as I start to unbutton his shirt and play with his plump, pink nipples.

"Let's play for a bit before we have to deal with her." Ichiru says seductively before he unbuttons Zero's pants and palms his semi-hard member through his underwear.

We lead Zero over to one of the marshmallow couches and lay him on top of it. I lick my lips as I stare down at him hungrily.

Zero looks at me and asks, "Did you really mean that Kaname?"

"Mean what?" I ask him in confusion.

"Did you really mean it when you said you love me?" he asks.

"Yeah I did." I reply before I lean over him and give his lips a loving kiss.

He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me back as I sit up and pull him along with me. Ichiru appears behind Zero and pulls his pants off completely this time.

"Hey Zero, I'm gonna take you this time ok?" he whispers in his brother's ear.

Zero shivers, but nods weakly. I kiss him again as Ichiru gets his fingers ready to play with Zero's entrance. I lightly lick Zero's neck before I slowly sink my teeth inside of him. He groaned lightly at the sharp pain. As I was focusing his attention on me, Ichiru slipped a finger inside of Zero.