Chapter 9

Ichiru's POV

Contains yaoi sex!

I wake up to the bright sunlight pouring in through a window. I look next to me and see Zero fast asleep with one of his arms laying over my chest. Kaname is sleeping behind him with Zero in his arms. Suddenly my stomach growls.

I want food, so I sneak off of the bed and grab a shirt off the floor. Apperantly I had grabbed Kaname's shirt because it was way too big for me. Oh well. I walk into the kitchen and look around for some food. Luckily the whole house was made out of sweets, so I get to eat desert for breakfast. Yay!

I get some slices of cheese cake and some donuts from the house. I don't want to eat by myself, so I'll take some food with me into the room that Kaname and Zero were sleeping in.

When I enter the room, Kaname and Zero were awake and they were already making out. Don't they ever take a break?

"Good morning you two. Are you hungry? I brought some food with me. Can you guys stop sucking face and eat now?" I tell them before they pull apart.

I place the plate of food onto the nightstand next to the bed. Then Kaname and Zero both grab ahold of one of my hands and pull me onto the bed.

"Guys!" I grumble.

Zero starts putting kisses on my neck and shoulder. He licks the bruises that are left from his teeth biting into my skin. Kaname nibbles on my earlobe as he slips one of his hands under the long shirt and pinches one of my nipples.

"Zero! Kaname! I want food! Let's eat first." I whine.

"We're hungry too Ichiru." Zero growls in my ear.

"And we wanna wat you." Kaname says before he kisses me.

I kiss him back. Zero gets behind me and pulls the shirt over my hips and waist to reveal my erection.

"You look so cute whe you're wearing my clothes." Kaname teases as he continues to play with my nipples.

He licks one of them as his fingers rub the other. Zero slips a lubed up finger inside of me as I start panting from Kaname's touches and licks. All I can do is moan and tangle my hands into Kaname's hair as they prepare my body for what was to come next.

Once I was a moaning mess, Zero decided to finally make the next move. He pulled his fingers out of me and replaced them with something much larger. I gripped onto Kaname's shoulders as I try to supress the slight pain. Once Zero starts moving, the pain slowly subsides and transfoms into pleasure.

"Ah! Zero...harder!" I whimper and he starts to quicken his pace.

Kaname gives me a kiss before I feel another finger enter me. Do they plan on double fucking me again? One Kaname inserts his second finger, then a third, I knew the answer. Zero contunues his pace as Kaname's fingers move alongside his member. Then Zero Slows down a bit so that Kaname could slowly enter me as well.

It hurt to be filled up so mych by my two lovers. I whimpered in pain, so Zero and Kaname gave me gentle kisses to distract my attention. It started to work, and when Kaname finally started moving with Zero, I started feeling the pleasure more than the pain.

Kaname started touching my member as he ans Zero moved inside of me. I could feel both of them moving simultaniously. We were soon all making lewd sounds as we started getting closer to coming. Suddenly Kaname and Zero give me one hard thrust before they both pierce both sides of my neck with their sharp, white fangs.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I came as I sceamed ther names. They followed me soon after as their hot liquid filled me up. They both gently pulled out of me. My hips were starting to feel sore and I was still hungry.

"You jerks! Lemme eat my food next time before you screw my ass!" I pout angrily.

"Sorry Ichiru." they both apoligize with kisses as they try to make me stop pouting.

I give in and give both of them a hug before I say, "You're forgiven, now let's eat!"

We all ate some cheese cake and donuts.

"We need to have food sex some time." Kaname comments.

I blush at the thought as Zero smacks him upside the head for mentioning that while we were eating, but I could see the red tint in his cheeks.

"So what do you guys thing we should do about Shizuka?" I ask them once we finished our breakfast.

"Today's the last day, so we need to come up with a plan if we want to get out of here." Zero says.

"Well you two wanted to fighter her so that's a start, but remember that she can give me an order and I'll have to follow it. Please be careful you two. If she tells me kill or attack one of you, I'll be forced to do it. Even if I don't want to, but my body will be under her command." Kaname tells us.

"Maybe we can have a sneak attack?" I suggest.

"That's a nice idea, but I don't think you'll defeat her by sneaking behind her and trying to attack her. She'll sense you two." Kaname says.

"Maybe we can trick herin some way." Zero suggests.

"I like that idea. But how would we trick her into doing anything? And how can we get rid of her?" I ask.

"Well there aren't any weapons in this house since the whole place is pretty much made of food, and Zero isn't strong enough to fight her on his own, but I think I have an idea." Kaname says as he starts thinking up a plan.

"Spill it!" Zero says.

"Well when she kills people, she sometimes likes to play with them and tie them up and cook them whole if they don't fight her. One of you could offer yourselves up to her so she'll let her guard down a little. When she cooks her victems, there's a big oven in the kitchen that she can put someone in. The other one of you who isn't tied up has to sneak up behind her and push her in the oven. Witches always burn, so you'll kill her as long as you close the oven door once she's inside." Kaname explains his plan.

"Ok. So who's gonna offer themselves up to Shizuka?" Zero asks.

"I will." I tell him.

"Are you sure Ichiru? What if she hurts you? It's too dangerous." Zero says.

"I know how risky it is, but I don't want to be the one to kill her. I don't think I could live with myself knowing that I killed someone. Even if they are an evil witch who tried to eat me alive." I explain.

"Alright. I understand." Zero replies.

Now that we have our plan, Kaname says, "Well now that we have a good strategy, all we have to do is wait for the witch to show up."