Chapter 8

Zero's POV

☯ Warning: Will have yaoi at the end. 

Once we got out of the shower, it was already dark outside. I'm starting to get worried now. It's already the end of the day, and we still haven't found a way to escape this place.

After we dried off with some towels, got dressed, and sat down on a bed in one of the rooms I asked Kaname and Ichiru, "Hey guys, can we focus on getting out of this hell hole now? I don't wanna be in here for another second."

"Zero we tried every crack and crevice in this place. We need to come up with a plan or something if we want to escape because the curse on this place is too strong." Ichiru tells me.

"Don't you know any way of getting out of here?" I ask Kaname.

"Sorry, I don't. I've tried to escape many times, but I've been unsuccessful each time." Kaname replies.

"What did you do to get stuck in here anyways?" Ichiru asks Kaname curiously.

"It's sort of a long story." Kaname says.

"Then just shorten it. I'm curious to know too." I tell him.

"Alright then. Well it all started with my little sister, Yuki. Shizuka befriended her, and then back stabbed her. I always knew that Shizuka wasn't exactly the best person in the world, but I never thought that she would dare to actually hurt my baby sister. Yuki was still very young, so she didn't know how to use her vampire powers, and Shizuka took advantage of that. One day she lead Yuki to this cabin and cursed her to forever be her slave and then Shizuka sealed her in this cabin. Yuki was too weak to fight her, so she was easily defeated. I didn't want my sister to be cursed by some evil witch, so I went to the cabin to fight Shizuka and free Yuki. When I got to the cabin, I couldn't defeat Shizuka because she used Yuki as a shield. She told me that the only way to free her was by taking her curse. I had no choice but to agree and accept the curse. I didn't want to hurt Yuki if we started fighting, and I didn't wanted her to be sealed to the terrible place. I love her. She's my precious baby sister." Kaname explains.

"I understand. I would do the same if Ichiru were in Yuki's place. I couldn't stand it if anyone tried to hurt him." I tell Kaname.

"Shizuka really is pure evil. We're gonna get you out of here Kaname, and we're gonna survive this place!" Ichiru says.

"And how do you propose we do that?" Kaname asks my baby brother.

"We're gonna fight her of course." Ichiru replies.

"You can't. I can't fight her because of my curse, and you two are far too weak to fight her!" Kaname tells us.

"Then we'll come up with a plan. We have to try something! We can't just let her kill us!" I say.

"Please Kaname?" Ichiru begs.

"I don't know. I can't help you two. She can control me through the curse." Kaname says.

"Pretty please Kaname? We promise you we'll defeat her." Ichiru says as he pushes Kaname down on the bed and straddles his waist.

"But I might hurt you two." Kaname says with a sad and fretful tone.

"You won't. We trust you Kaname." I tell him before I kiss his lips.

Ichiru unbuttons his shirt and starts kissing his chest as I layer his neck with my own sweet kisses.

"What is it with you twins and using seduction as a tactic of getting what you want? Do you do this to everyone?" Kaname asks.

"Only to you." Ichiru replies as he makes a trail of licks and kisses down Kaname's chest and abdomen until he reaches the hem of his pants.