Chapter 47

Eden POV

We parked the car and went inside. I was told to wait in the waiting area while she talked to the Sargent behind the desk.

Few minutes later I see Aiden being led out and what looked to be set free. But I didn't see Tanner with him. I jumped up and ran over to my brother.

"Hey what the hell happened are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Yeah I'm fine can we just go. And thanks for being here I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."

"I got you Aiden I have since the womb but where's Tanner. If they let you go where is he?"

"I-I don't know. We got split up once we got here. I'm a minor so had to go to a different section. I uh I talked to dad. Once he uh once we finished talking he said he was going to talk to Tanner. I don't know what happened after that. I got discharged and can be released to mom."

"What kind of talk Aiden? You're still crying but from the way your face looks you were crying hard and not very long ago. May want to go wash your face before mom sees you."

"I used a get out of jail free card. I'm almost positive he's going to ask the same of Tanner and it's just a matter of if Tanner will use it or take his chances."

"You let him spank you again. Aiden are you crazy. That's what started all of this to begin with. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm great I just want to go home. I need to let mom know I'm free to go. I know we will have to wait on news about your man though."

Dad couldn't possibly want to spank Tanner and in a jail cell of all places.

Faith POV

We get inside and I tell Eden to go sit down somewhere it will be awhile. I go to the woman working the front desk.

"Hi my name is Faith Reid my son Aiden Reid and daughters boyfriend Tanner Holland was arrested tonight. I have their lawyer in route and wanting to see if it's possible that I can see them. Aiden is only 17 and can't be questioned without a parent and I don't want my husband anywhere near them. That being said I would like to file a protective order against my husband towards my children and a restraining order against him towards Tanner Holland."

"Mrs. Reid I can tell you that your son has been booked but it looks here that the charges against him have been dropped by an Alexander Reid."

"Yes that's my husband but the whole reason the kids are here in the first place is because of Alex. I have ignored him bullying and crossing that line into abuse for many years. I can have all four of my kids tell you the same and three out of the four of them have the welts and bruises to prove it, including Tanner."

"Mom I'm fine I'm out. I uh I know you have to wait on Tanner but can Gray come get me? I just want a shower and go to bed."

"Aiden honey what happened to you. Did your dad get to you? You've been crying, why?"

"Just leave it alone mom please call Gray let him come get me please."

"I want a protective order against Alexander Reid in the account of our four kids. I don't want him within 10 feet of them and all communication between them stopped. I filed for divorce this evening and he will not harm our kids again."

"I need name and ages of who the protection is for and reason to file it."

"Sure Grayson Alexander Reid he's 18, the twins Aiden Matthew Reid and Eden Elizabeth Reid they are 17 and my youngest Mason Gabriel Reid he is 15. They have suffered for years at the hands of their father and tonight was the last straw. Aiden come here and turn around."