1- Closing my eye from being scared of the world's threats

Felix POV

"I hate my life... what's my purpose... everyone hates me... hates me and my ugly eye..." Felix sobbed as he was walking the park at night.

Ever since he knew, his blue eye was a curse. One blue eye and one brown eye, that's what he's lived with for the longest. Getting looks of disgust from others, no one would talk to him, no one liked him. He had nowhere to stay, just wandering the streets each night praying the next day would be better, but sadly never was.

He continued to walk, staring down at the concrete. Not realizing he bumped into someone. Both of them falling down. He immediately got back up to help the stranger.

"I-m sorry! I wasn't paying attention" he apologized as he reached his hand out to the stranger to help him up.

"Watch where-" the stranger stood up before picking up a bottle of soju he was drinking that had fallen out his hand. That's when he saw Felix in the face, and his eyes.

"Ugh! Don't touch me you filthy hybrid! Your fucked up eye too!" He spat at the boy.

Felix immediately looked down, trying to hold back tears as he tried to apologize again.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean-"

"Shut up you little shit!" The man who was obviously drunk shoved Felix, Landing harshly on his back.

Felix winced in pain as he looked up at the stranger, scared and crying.

"Your kind disgust me" he scoffed before rudely pouring the rest of his bottle all over Felix. Felix put his hands up in defense as the man poured the alcohol all over him, laughing at what he had done.

Felix continued to sob as the stranger laughed and hurled insults at him.

"Heh, your kind should have died a long time ago" he spat.

Before the man could do anything worse, there was suddenly footsteps and yelling.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

"Or what?! "

"Or I'll make sure you're the one who's dead!" The dark blonde boy screamed in the strangers face as he came in between him and Felix.

The drunk stranger became intimidated, finally backing off as he slurred incoherent words walking off.

Felix still in shock just stared at the dark blonde boy's back before he turned around. He turned around crouching to take Felix's hand.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" Felix tried covering his face.

"Hey, hey. It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you. Are you alright?" The man inched closer now kneeling, trying to get Felix to look at him.

Felix removed just hands before looking down, and then back up to the stranger. It was dark, but he could still see his face.

He finally looked up, and in the stranger's face. Felix's mouth dropped as he took the boy's hand in his.

"Y-Your eye...." he gasped looking into his eyes.

"Heh, looks like you're just like me. My name is Chan by the way" the man smiled while keeping eye contact.

Felix still in shock could only think in his head.

There's.... someone like me...and not a hybrid..?

For the first time in his life, Chan gave him hope that someone was like him.