Epilogue

Nat wore a silk white pants suit at her wedding.

You'd only probably seen Nat wear a dress a couple times in your life, so you weren't surprised when she showed you the thick strap white pants suit romper with the wide legs and cinched waist that made her look like a model.

Against her red hair? Beautiful. When she put heels on? A gazelle.

With the warm weather and sparkling lake behind your lake house, the wedding seemed like a fairytale not only for Nat and Bucky, but for everyone. After everything you'd all been through in the past months (or years, honestly) having everyone get together to celebrate love and harmony was something you never thought you'd have the honor of being a part of.

It was just you and Wanda as the bridesmaids, and you were grateful that it wasn't a large ceremony or reception. It was family and friends only, and they were the only people you really cared about.

Wanda brushed her long hair over her shoulder, huffing slightly.

"Rompers are not for everyone," she stated, adjusting the short scalloped sleeve as you chuckled at her.

Since Nat didn't have to wear a dress, you and Wanda had boldly told Nat that the two of you weren't going to either. So instead you were both in a soft, dark forest green romper that showed off your long legs and had a little bit of cleavage (which you didn't mind at all).

Johnny sauntered up to the buffet table, chuckling as he saw Wanda adjusting herself to the best of her abilities in the garment.

"You two look cute. Kind of like the twins from The Shining if you were to stand closer to one another," he commented.

You gasped, nearly slamming down on his foot with your high nude wedges that wrapped around the ankle. God, you couldn't thank Nat enough for not making you wear actual heels.

You liked dressing up, that was for sure, but considering you'd just last week walked around for almost a full day in heels for your college graduation, you were grateful to not have to do it again.

"Fuck off Johnny," Wanda huffed. "This thing is so itchy."

"I feel fine," you shrugged.

"And you look gorgeous," Johnny complimented, pulling you in for a hug and pressing his lips to your temple.

You cuddled up against his side and sighed, closing your eyes for a moment as his hand trailed through your hair. You had to admit, even though Johnny Storm was the cockiest flirt you'd ever met, he was a genuine and wonderful friend to have around and you were grateful you'd given him more of a chance since you'd come back from Clint's farm.

"Y/N hon, can you watch Morgan for a moment?" Pepper asked, walking up with your little sister gripping her hand.

"I can look after myself," Morgan pouted, but walked over and gripped your legs tightly anyway.

You couldn't help but laugh as you smoothed down her hair.

"You're the most gorgeous flower girl I've ever seen," Johnny said, crouching down to squat in front of Morgan as she smiled at him.

"I know," she shrugged, "Happy helped me practice."

"Well you did beautifully," Johnny nodded, "Everyone was very proud of you."

Everyone really was here, honestly.

The Fantastic Four had been honored to come, T'Challa, Shuri, Nakia, and Okoye had come all the way from Wakanda. Scott and a glowing pregnant Hope had also been able to make it and had even brought Cassie, much to Morgan's enjoyment.