5 days before

*Bellamy

It's been a couple days since clarke came back. All she does is stalk around staring into space.

She hasn't picked up her sketch pad since these meds. Clarke loves drawing more then anything.

This whole not happy clarke is killing me. Shes just tired and jumpy all of the time.

I have spent every spare minute of the day with her, constantly watching to make sure shes not hurting herself.

I think shes getting suspicious. But I dont care as long as shes safe.

"Hey! You driving?" Clarke asked with forced enthusiasm. "I am." I say quickly turning away, seeing her force a smile breaks my heart.

When we get home we both go to her house and curl up on her couch after putting in a DVD.

Before I know it clarke is asleep. I'm not surprised, she always falls asleep in the middle of the movies. I shake her shoulder to try and wake her. She dosnt budge.

I scoop her up and take her to bed. This has been a routine that I've started doing these last few days.

I take my shirt and shoes off and lay down next to her. She rolls onto my chest. I start to play with her blond curls.

"I miss you.." I whisper even though I know she cant hear me. I put my unoccupied arm behind my head. I sighed. Why did things have to be so goddamn complicated. I eventually drift off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Octavia

A plus side to Bellamy being gone ag Clarkes all the time, it's been a whole lot easier to sneak my boyfriend Lincoln in.

I'm actually doing that right now. He ran across my lawn to the door I opened it before he could knock. His pale brown skin shining in the moonlight.

I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. I go up on my tip toes to meet him half way. God I missed him.

"I hate going to diffrent schools.." I whisper in between kisses. He backs me up into the house closing the door behind us.

"I hate that your brother dosent approve." He says picking me up by my thighs. I wrap my legs around him giggling.

"God who cares about him!" I say rolling my eyes. "What we have.." I start before kissing him again.

"It only matters what we know.. nobody else needs too..." he finishes my sentence for me. "Exactly.." I say smiling against his mouth.

He groans laying me down on my bed. He bends over the top of me, one hand on each side on my head.

"Your beautiful Octavia" he tells me kissing my cheek. He trails kisses down from my cheek to my neck. I moan softly in his ear.

"Lincoln.." I say arching my back up to press against him. He fumbles with my pants button, this makes me flush I reach down to help him..

"you sure?" He asks me while looking straight in my eyes. I nod nervously. This was my first time. He knew it. It was his too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Clarke

I woke in Bellamy's arms. I've been waking up like this everyday since I got back. I trace his collar bones with the tip of my index finger. I trail my finger down over his abs, flattening my hand over his bellybutton.