the day of part 1

*Bellamy

Before going to school I sit on my couch watching the news. There talking about a cyber attack to the u.s defense systems when Octavia rushes into the room. "Lincoln is picking me up after school to take me on a date!" She squealed. "Ok.. be home by 9." I tell her looking back at the TV. "Jeez no overprotective stare. No bawled fists no yelling? Who are you and what have you done to my big brother?" She says putting her hand over her mouth in shock. "Do you want me to change my mind?" I ask her raising an eyebrow. "No!" She whines rushing back out of the room. I laugh when shes gone. When I look back to the tv what ever they were talking about has long passed and they were off to a new topic. I sit up against my wanting not to, and walk over to clarkes. "Did you see the news?" Clarke asks not even bothering to look up from tying her shoes. "I saw a little bit of it." I reply realizing my own shoes were untied. I lean down and tie them, clarke looks at me and smiles. He beautiful blond curls falling down around her in a halo, her eyes were still heavy with sleep. When we sit up I place my hand on her cheek. "Did you not sleep well?" I ask starting at the purple circles under her eyes. "I slept fine." She says looking at our laps. "After everything your going to lie to me?" I ask with annoyance, I could also hear that I sounded hurt. I was. "No bell I'm not lying I just.. Hey You lied to me to! Yesterday I asked who was banging on the door. Why didnt you tell me it was raven? She texted this morning and said the was sorry, that she was drunk. Why didnt you tell me?" She asks changing the subject. "Goddamnit clarke you cant just change the subject whenever you dont feel like answering!" I tell her angrily. My fists balled in my hands. I cant yell at her. I cant push her. "Cam you walk today?" I ask standing up and walking towards the door. "No bell! We cant have one fight and your gone! We- us means more!"clarke yelled at me her eyes filling with tears. "I dont want to say something I regret. I'll come and find you at school when I've calmed down and we can have a civil conversation." I say walking out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Clarke

I walk to school hugging my own waist despite the heat. How could he just walk out! After one fight about if I slept good! God bellamy blake is going to be the death- I was suddenly pulled from my thought by and unfamiliar arm wrapping around my shoulders. "Hey princess.. that's what he calls you right?" I hear finn say. I want to shove him off to escape but when I pull away he pulls me in tighter. "Let me go finn" I say pulling away from him. He jerks me back so hard I almost fall. "You didnt answer my question." He states simply, digging his fingers into my collar bone. I see bellamy down the hallway. He was talking with miller and Murphy! He will save me! "Let me go finn!!" I yell getting Bellamy's attention. As soon as he sees what's going on he starts pushing his way down the hallway. "Easy now your causing a scene." He whispers in my ear. His breath against my skin is enough to make me sick. "She said to let her go finn!" Bellamy bellows from In front of us. "Jeez no need to yell man." He says gripping me tighter I wince. I know there's going to be bruises tomorrow. "Ahh finn your hurting me!" I say raising my voice. "I'm just taking his girl like he took mine." Finn stated glaring at bellamy. He looked guilty. "What is he talking about bellamy..?" I ask slowly. Fear was filling my stomach. "He slept with her! I want you to admit it!" Finn yells at Bellamy gripping me tighter. My world seems to be falling apart. No! No! This cant be happening! "Tell me!" Finn continues to yell. He moves his hand from my shoulder to my hair, ripping my head back. "I did... I slept with raven.." is all I hear come from Bellamy's soft lips before everything goes black.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Finn

I feel clarke go limp under my hand. I let go of her in triumph. I watch as she falls to the floor. Everyone is watching. Monty is the only one who steps forward. He punches me in the jaw and turns to bellamy. He punches him harder. He scoops clarke into his arms and walks away, Harper following soon after. Emori and Murphy follow them too. When they turn the corner and there no longer in sight I laugh. "Who knew monty had such an arm!" I rub my jaw where he hit me and start to walk away to class when somebody tackles me by my legs. I turn to see bellamy crawling on top of me he looks like an animal. His fists are swinging contecting with my face over and over until I black out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Bellamy

How did he find Out! It was weeks before me and Clarke were officially a thing! We were just warm bodys on a lonely night. I slam my fist into the wall realizing that finn's unconscious. I race to find raven. Shes standing at her locker crying. I grab her by the shoulders shaking her. "Whyd you tell him! Did you see what he did to clarke because of us?" I ask letting her go. She sobs some more "I'm so sorry bellamy I-I didnt wa-want to tell h-him it-its not my f-fault!" She try's to say in between hiccups. I turn and run to the nurces office to find Monty, Harper, Murphy, and Emori stitting on the floor outside. Murphy stands and places a hand on my chest preventing me from going inside to see clarke. "Dont." He says warningly I shove his hand off of me. Harper stands and puts a hand on Murphy's shoulder. "I got this." She tells him softly. He grumbles but sits down. I look down at Harper. She looks angry. She raises her hand and slaps me. "Get out of here! She dosent want to see you." She says in a low and furious voice. I stare at them all in shock. "I-it wasnt when me and clarke we-were together yet." I stammer wanting pleading for them to understand. I take another step forward and the earth begins to shake. Pictures were falling off of walls the plaster was cracking. I rush past all of them into the room where clarke lays still. I scoop her up and rush back out where everyone was standing alert. Everything was still shaking when I called "we have to get outside!" I start running struggling to keep my balance. I turn to see them all following me. A piece of the wall falls over blocking our exit. I turn to see the roof collapsing the way we came. I scan our area panicking. I kick open the principles office door stepping in. They all follow me inside. We all huddle under the large table on the side wall. I can hear the girls crying. Murphy and Monty look scared but no signs of tears. I look down at clarkes small face memorizing every last detail of it incase this is the end. My mind flashes to Octavia. Where is she? Is she safe? She was going to a date right about now. Lincoln better keep her safe. All I can worry about right now is how were going to get out of this office.