Chapter 5 - The Stakeout

"Misty wake up we have to get ready," Zach said nudging her back and forth.

               "Urgh," Misty groaned, "Who let you in? and how early is it?" 

              "Miss Beron, and around five o clock," Zach said. Misty sat up stretching her arms out. 

             "Why does, no matter how much sleep I get, waking up always sucks," Misty yawned. 

             "Well, I'd assume it's because," Zach started, "Wait was that a rhetorical question?" 

              "Obviously, Zach you should go have Rian get ready," Terrisa said laying clothes on her bed. 

              "Wait, so are Terrisa and Rian coming?" Misty asked for confirmation. 

             "Yep, and Miss Beron," Zach smiled, Misty glared at him but he rolled his eyes and walked out the door. 

               "Great," Misty sighed, "Terrisa do you mind if I change first?" 

                "No, go ahead," Terrisa said analyzing her clothes. Misty went and changed into a black long-sleeved shirt and light blue jeans. "Okay, my turn," Terrisa said as soon as Misty stepped out. Terrisa came out wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt with dark green stripes and black jeans. 

                  "Looking snazzy," Misty chuckled. 

                "Why thank you," Terrisa bowed a little. 

                "Hmm, I should really get a backpack," Misty thought aloud. 

                 "Oh, we can make a quick stop to get you something, I got this thing yesterday so," Terrisa said throwing her over-the-shoulder bag on the bed. 

                 "Thanks, I really should have brought my school bag," Misty sighed. 

                "That thing was really worn down anyways," Terrisa said. 

                   "Anyways we should probably go check if the others are ready," Misty said grabbing her purple jacket off the couch and putting it on along with her completely black sneakers and her brother's green crystal necklace on.

                   "I'll wait for Miss Beron to change," Terrisa said, causing Misty to roll her eyes as she exited. 

                   "She's a grown adult she can get changed without someone looking after her," Misty grumbled after closing the door. She took a deep breath of the autumn air and went up to Zach's and Rian's room knocking on the door a few times. 

                   Zach opened the door wearing a grey long-sleeve and blue jeans, "We don't want your girl scout cookies," He joked. Misty rolled her eyes. 

                    "Ten out of ten joke I must say, how are you such a comedical genius," Misty asked with a heavy dose of sarcasm. 

                    "Must just come naturally, ya know," Zach grinned ignoring the blatant sarcasm. 

                     "Are you two ready yet?" Misty asked. 

                     "Rian should be almost done with changing," Zach reported. 

                     "Okay, when you two are ready just come outside," Misty said. 

                      "Will do," Zach nodded closing the door. Misty gazed across the motel at the autumn-colored forest.